Birth control

Can't use birth control due to my thyroid, family planning around my ovulation cycle is only way. 12 days before your period for 7 days after. So one week out of month no play. Right after your period is also good time to play, no getting pregnant.

There is still a risk factor especially because men love to come inside. Mens sperm can survive inside vagina for up to 7 days, so you have to be careful with this. There is always good possibility you will get pregnant with family planning but for me there is no other option. But that can also add to arousal, kind of sexy when man does not care to me. Men will also find this incredibly arousing so sex excitement becomes much more mutual for both. Is what I think from experience. But still I try to play smart and I need to see ******* tests so I know he is healthy.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Can't use birth control due to my thyroid, family planning around my ovulation cycle is only way. 12 days before your period for 7 days after. So one week out of month no play. Right after your period is also good time to play, no getting pregnant.

There is still a risk factor especially because men love to come inside. Mens sperm can survive inside vagina for up to 7 days, so you have to be careful with this. There is always good possibility you will get pregnant with family planning but for me there is no other option. But that can also add to arousal, kind of sexy when man does not care to me. Men will also find this incredibly arousing so sex excitement becomes much more mutual for both. Is what I think from experience. But still I try to play smart and I need to see ******* tests so I know he is healthy.

Hope that helps
this how i play to

Hope that helps
👏👏👏

Back