Birth control

All mine have been on the pill and all admit they expect and need their bull to come inside them which is why they are there to begin with..despite my feelings they choose attractive lovers that as women, they feel a natural urge and desire for them to cum inside their pussy and if they weren't on birth control, are males with bodies/personality they would choose to have babies with apart from me..and even with me, we have discussed allowing it to happen and what that would look like long term.. With atleast my ex- admitting every man shes dated besides me she has cheated on with those types of men in secret because she didn't realize until she was with me she couldn't admit she had a natural deep urge that her entire like that would build up enough when she was with someone, she needed sex with other different phyiscally fit males to fully satisfy her and only with me did she realize and admit she wasn't a one man woman sexually and she always felt like cheating in secret to get it..with me, it was all out in the open and safe.. her pussy needed those types of mens cock and she always let them cum inside her..even getting pregnant when engaged before meeting me and giving up twins for adoption...when it came to a head there she slowed down but even when dating me thought about other men who came on to her and giving into her desires.. She didn't like condoms and needed her lovers bareback to fully enjoy the larger cocks from other men she didn't plan to have an long term attachment too,thus she liked bbc at first but eventually planned to have regular boyfriends instead of strangers which she did end up with a few long term lovers but too long a time, she would start to get too comfortable and want another random lover while keeping him on the side for regular service instead of me..and enjoyed fantasizing about getting off birth control and getting pregnant by him the right way this time..with my permission and with him being around in our lives

Although we just started with this lifestyle we would definitely start with condoms.

Later on I would prefer bareback cause I consider condoms a big turn off. With my boyfriend I use the vanigal ring. IUD isn't for me and I don't want to remind myself to take a pill every day.

The ring can be removed up to 3 hours for penetration but doesn't has to. Easy task in foreplay. Way quicker than putting on condoms. Depending on position, my boyfriend claims to feel it when it remains though.

I'm on the pill. With BF no condom of course, as well as with three of his buddies. Otherwise I want guys to use rubbers. Considering going off the pill for a while though, but that also means only having sex with my BF:( Lol, I made that sound a lot worse than it is. Love getting fucked by him.
Guess his buddies would have to wear condoms from now on

Back