Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

My wife met the first cock that was more than a challenge for her last weekend. His online photos looked long but made his cock look a little above average thickness. The real life version was a different matter. He was a legit 11inches and so thick she couldn't get her hand around him. She said she felt like she was be split open even though he was slow and gentle. Once she got somewhat adjusted to his size, he began to fuck her hard. After several orgasms, he asked her if she liked his big cock. She mumbled something so he asked again telling her, " I want your husband to her you. Do you like my big cock? Is it the best you have ever had?" She said yes a little louder. He said say it. She replied. 'I love it. You cock is the biggest and best I have ever had." He said" Thank you. Now take all of this big cock." He slammed it all the way in to his balls. She was in onhad whispered to him. She reluctantly told me she said it was the best she had ever had. She told him he could come over and fuck her anytime. He asked her "Whose pussy is this?" She replied yours.
View attachment 2529170
Wonderful! Your wife looks so beautiful full of Black seed, hope to her in action with him!

My wife "says" she was with a bull for over a year that had an 11-inch cock, but her photos of his penis didn't pan out. He was very well-endowed, even very thick, but he was just over 9.5 inches (while being 7.75" in circumference). She apparently felt he was 11! LOL

Attachments

• dtanjelo.jpg
    dtanjelo.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 456
She had a 9 1/2" BBC.co But it was as thick as a coke bottle! When I would fuck her after him she was noticeably looser. No worries though she woukd be nice and tight the next day. She would go nuts when he fucked her, loved it and hated it at the same time. He would cum bucket loads too!!!

Of course, there are quite a few bbc stallions equipped with horse-like cocks, but it needs the right matured white cougar to stuff it in her holes without medical assistence. One of my former studs with a normal 8" cock told me about an encounter with a woman and her cunt like a cow's. He logically described it, that it felt like hanging a salami in a chimney - lol! :devil:

Back