Surprise / blind fold ??????

Has anyone ever tried this ? Like blindfolding your GF or wife ? There is some vids of it and they seem like amateur and pretty real 😍 I mean obviously not the ****** deal but if she seemed down for it !!! Always thought that was pretty hott !!!! Be fun to try !!! Please share a story if ya have one 😍

Attachments

• xAh4X3YT.jpeg
    xAh4X3YT.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 159
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 56525ddfb2b40BBC surprise for my wife.flv-1b.jpg
    56525ddfb2b40BBC surprise for my wife.flv-1b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 157
  • irje900dkih8.jpg
    irje900dkih8.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 146
Yes!! We have done this three times. And when I say three times, twice it included multiple men. My hubby is the ultimate gift giver of sexual fun. The most recent was in November when he lined up 4 and kept me blindfolded for each one. (Actualy he let me peek for one since I knew him but had never fucked him, and I adore him so he knew I would want to know in the moment.)

This is fun beyond belief, esp knowing that he vets them for testing and safety and they are great men.

Mhmm.... that ain't happening! Y'all are still looking for BBC, than all of a sudden "blind fold" you've been " blacked" "babe how do you feel?" 🙄Y'all do realize this stuff only turns on other white dudes. It's not turning any woman on at all, and if they say it does she's not a " real" woman! Or she's getting paid to say it.🤦🏼‍♀️

Mhmm.... that ain't happening! Y'all are still looking for BBC, than all of a sudden "blind fold" you've been " blacked" "babe how do you feel?" 🙄Y'all do realize this stuff only turns on other white dudes. It's not turning any woman on at all, and if they say it does she's not a " real" woman! Or she's getting paid to say it.🤦🏼‍♀️
All are different. For me, I was not new to it, and the guys involved were on my long awaited wish & devour list and I was the one who declared my fantasy for being blindfolded.

....and then I tried soundproof headphones and recently had total sensory deprivation->WHOA!! Try it ladies.

All are different. For me, I was not new to it, and the guys involved were on my long awaited wish & devour list and I was the one who declared my fantasy for being blindfolded.

....and then I tried soundproof headphones and recently had total sensory deprivation->WHOA!! Try it ladies.
You totally sound like a dude... everything you said doesn't ring true to us.. sorry Fem Boi we don't think like that. You wanna blind fold us it's bc you're giving us something we've always wanted for our birthday or Christmas etc!! A black guy with a huge dick any female could get IF that man was into us. It's just as simple as if a white man wanting a white female, it's the same concept!!!!

So my wife and I have talked about how we’d make this happen in real life. We have a few ideas. But if you knew my wife, she’s not down to talk to any guys, she doesn’t want to text, sext etc. so that makes it hard on a few fronts. 1, some guys think it isn’t real, 2, some guys like the “foreplay” etc. My wife wants me to do the setting up but is worried she’d get cold feet. So we’ve talked about her being blindfolded and having no clue she was about to have another man in her. This may sound great (and I agree) however, a lot of guys think this is fishy for several reasons. Also, I want my wife to be 100% conscience of what she was doing. Maybe we’ll try it one day, as I really want her to be taken care of properly, but my marriage is more important

You totally sound like a dude... everything you said doesn't ring true to us.. sorry Fem Boi we don't think like that. You wanna blind fold us it's bc you're giving us something we've always wanted for our birthday or Christmas etc!! A black guy with a huge dick any female could get IF that man was into us. It's just as simple as if a white man wanting a white female, it's the same concept!!!!
Thanks for your assumption.

Back