Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

Let me - as a matured hot wife who has had quite a few well- hung BBCs in my pussy - tell you my opinion,about the size of cocks. ok? Bigger than 10 inches is a crazy dream for such big hosepipes mostly don't stand the course! On the other hand the saying of what's nicer either a little finger in the nose or a thumb in it, is as much ridiculous. I would like to hear your honest opinion!

My wife met the first cock that was more than a challenge for her last weekend. His online photos looked long but made his cock look a little above average thickness. The real life version was a different matter. He was a legit 11inches and so thick she couldn't get her hand around him. She said she felt like she was be split open even though he was slow and gentle. Once she got somewhat adjusted to his size, he began to fuck her hard. After several orgasms, he asked her if she liked his big cock. She mumbled something so he asked again telling her, " I want your husband to her you. Do you like my big cock? Is it the best you have ever had?" She said yes a little louder. He said say it. She replied. 'I love it. You cock is the biggest and best I have ever had." He said" Thank you. Now take all of this big cock." He slammed it all the way in to his balls. She was in onhad whispered to him. She reluctantly told me she said it was the best she had ever had. She told him he could come over and fuck her anytime. He asked her "Whose pussy is this?" She replied yours.
P1010014.JPG

Back