Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

My wife has never had a black dickyet, which is why we are on here, to see that change. However, she has had a massive dick before,one of the reasons I believe she’d love a black cock. My wife and I took in a friend of mine while he was in between jobs for about six months only a few years after we married. We used to go out clubbing as a threesome at weekend and after one alcohol drenched Sat night, we all ended up naked and my mate was big with a huge ten inch cock which he gave her. Never seen my wife cum so much.
love when a man shares his wife/gf with his friends! does he still get to fuck your wife?

No, not for the want of me trying to hook her up with well hung guys. She really took to my mate and was relaxed with him fucking her.
obviously, your wife is very picky! lol take the time to figure out what her wants are so you can better help her to find a guy that meets her qualifications

My ex wife was fucked by our neighbor. He was a white alpha male. Her gf warned her he was 11” or more. It made her want him more. I tried to duck right after he did. She said it was use less because she was stretched. She let me and it was pointless. I could not feel her insides and she couldn’t feel me. She told me she preferred his cock now and fucked him for the next year. She never had him wear condoms only me

An Air ******* Medtech / college (UCF) f-buddy. 8" long and probably 7" around. Hurt like hell until I got use to him. He would play 4-5 times a day. I usually just helped with my hands and mouth until I got comfortable taking him....ironically, a white dude. Bill, you still out there ha!?

Back