Biggest cock your wife / Gf has taken

Awww no that’s a damn shame !! Has she had better luck with others since ??
Oh she had lots of luck before, and lots since. The black guy she fucked the most in the year before and the year and half since we started dating was this DJ that lived on campus at a university about an hour away but near her parents home. She would always go fuck him whenever she went home to see her family, at least 4-5 times a month. A lot of the time she would tell her parents she decided not to stay the night and go get fucked by him all night. Sometimes he would come stay at her off-campus apartment and I wouldn't be able to stay over like I normally did, but usually she went to him.

He would cum inside her so much she said she hated it and loved it at the same time because he would fill her so much and then just keep fucking her or take only a short break and fuck and cum in her again. She said it always made a complete mess, which is why she preferred fucking him at his place.

One time she told me she didn't call me after she went to his place and then went back to her parents to sleep because he had 'nutted' inside her 8 times and she was so tired she could barely drive and definitely couldn't talk.

I didn't really believe her until one of the times he stayed over at her place on a Saturday night after a party and the next evening I was there and she asked me to do a load of laundry for her... the amount of cum in those sheets and blanket was fucking unreal.

Natasha maintains her biggest cock was a Ukrainian guy she met while visiting her cousin. Fucked him within few hours of meeting and spent night together in cousin's apartment, no condoms to hand so came in her several times. Never saw him again. All this before she met me, but would have loved to have watched them

Back