Biggest Age Difference

My wife has twice experienced an age gap of 35 years. Once she was -35 to her partner. The other time she was +35 to her partner please send me a message if you’d like to discuss.

47. She was just over the legal age in Germany. Like everybody here, she was quite experienced for her age. And, like every woman in this country, she wanted a black man. She touched my bulge, pulled out my cock and sucked it. Man, she felt so happy. Her holes were so tight, her class mates were all probably white and hadn't left much of a signature.

47. She was just over the legal age in Germany. Like everybody here, she was quite experienced for her age. And, like every woman in this country, she wanted a black man. She touched my bulge, pulled out my cock and sucked it. Man, she felt so happy. Her holes were so tight, her class mates were all probably white and hadn't left much of a signature.
How did you guys meet?

But you for sure know that you left a signature!!!! For life. Great work.:) I bet her classmates will now want you!

Back