Biggest Age Difference

19 year old live in boy toy to a 32 year old Black woman named "Chicago", got into it with her Vice Lord cousins when they visited, my cousin and friends were ready to run them out of Texas. Nothing happened because while they were ready to go to war, we disappeared and brokered a peace treaty between Chicago and Houston. It was a tough negotiation, lasted from Friday evening to Sunday night. Never even seen her cousins leave town. First argument we had almost led to bloodshed, one of my top 5 sexual sessions, real aggressive, her thing was the old ******* and stroke. Like I've been saying, my dominance started with Black women, being timid got fucked right out of me. That's who told me I needed to watch The Matrix, I said it looked lame, I was wrong. Before Netflix and chill, we had Grey's Anatomy and fuck me to sleep. She called soda "pop", now I know it's a Chicago thing, but back then it was hilarious.

Last edited:
We were on Bourbon Strret New Orleans day drinking when we stumbled into the oldest bar there. My wife was wearing daisy dukes and a tight t shirt no bra that hot afternoon. My wife at that time was a very hot 56 years old 5'5" 117 lbs, shoulder length bottle blond hair and green eyes. A young man sat next to my wife and started a conversation at first about the bar. My wife turned the conversation to why he was all alone. The younger man turned out to have just turned 21 a few weeks earlier and decided to take this trip to see what was the story on the French Quarter. My wife invited her new friend to join us as we made several stops along Bourbon Street. After a couple of hours we went to a side street bar where my wife turned and kissed her new friend, at first just a light lip to lip then they embraced passionately. I was turned on watching her allow her friend publicly make out with her. Within 30 minutes she had this young man naked in our bed. The sex was hot and he was exploding all over her the first time. He was up for round 2 in a short time and he and my wife enjoyed a rather long session with my wife cummin several times. The 35 year difference didn't seem to bother anyone.

I often tease my wife that when she was younger she was interested in and dated older (sometimes much older) men. Now that she is, well... older she is attracted to younger (sometimes much younger!) men. Ironic. Message me if you would like to chat.
When I was young, I always fancied older women, now at my age there aren't any..................

Back