Biggest Age Difference

I was remembering our holidays when Steve mentioned one we had in the UK during a very hot summer , he mentioned my day I entertained the next door neighbour a lovely black man in his sixties , I had several chats with him while we were there and he had come around for dinner and drinks on many occasions, Steve was aware I liked him and teased me about him , then one day we woke up to a heat wave hubby went to work so I decided to sunbathe in the back yard , getting ready I decided to go topless , lotionEd up then lay on the sun bed , an hour went by feeling very hot I went and got a ******* as I sat down I noticed Jake standing in his bedroom window watching me , he was naked strocking a very lovely cock , thinking he didn’t see me looking I removed my bikini pants letting him see all off me even bent over exposing my ass , put my sunglasses on moved the bed for him to see me , sat back on the bed legs wide apart , Jake opened his window calling out at me , can I join you he asked , I smilled , thought you would never ask , side gate opened in walked a naked Jake , I stood meeting him we kissed he held me tight feeling my ass with his hands parting my ass cheeks and fingering my wet clit and anus , my nipples became hard as I felt his cock he then sucked my nipple and biting one which I love , he stood back , let’s fuck he said , we went inside as we climbed the stairs he kissed my ass biting me , in the bedroom he layed on the bed ordering me to sit on his face and suck my cock , god he was so good at eating me , loved sucking his cock and huge balls , soon we changed position, I mounted him sliding his cock in me , we tongue kissed as he fucked me his stamina was unbelievable, moving into several positions then finally he put me on all fours on the side of the bed got off then behind me fucked me until he filled me with his load , we both collapsed on the bed , he fingered my cum filled cunt pulling them out and feeding me his cum , telling him how sweet his cum was , we kissed , I need to cum down your throat he asked I love doing that , for some time we kissed and fondled each other then I started to feel his erection start to rise , please work on my cock as I need you to take my full load , it took some time but eventually he started to grunt , knelt next to my head cock pointing to my mouth open wide he asked then suddenly he shot several streams of cum , I ate as much as I could but lots went everywhere, , great fuck , Steve was so happy I had let Jake fuck me and he invited him to an evening asking him to bring a couple of his friends , that’s another story .

When I was 22 married hubby was videotaping me fucking my black 42yrd black stud he asked me to fuck his Dad. So that next weekend we went to his Dads place for a cook out. My stud introduced my husband as my brother and me as his girlfriend. After dinner I took Dads hand asked if I could talk to him. Leading him to bedroom where he pounded me real good. Dad was 64 and hung bigger then his *******. Was not the last time I fucked him. He was never fooled that my husband was my brother.

I fell in love with my neighbor, we would slow dance on Friday nights and have pizza slices on Sunday nights at the beach…

I was 15 she was a 36-year-old widow.
It was every school boy's dream.

Last edited:
Back