Biggest Age Difference

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
cucks can become annoying .. they give the rest of us a bad rap

your cuck missed big opportunity there! if i was in his place, i would support you to go to him every time he wanted it to! and would be encouraging you to never use condoms or any other birth controls.

Back