Biggest Age Difference

Just 2 weeks back had the pleasure of a bbc nice thick 8" college boy only 24 and I'm 62 but unfortunately he had performance issues after the first hour of fucking & sucking, he wasn't able to get hard enough to deliver on his promise to give me 5 loads of cum in all 3holes. He did fuck me good the first round & I made his body shake blowing him,swallowing his first load, I kept sucking him to semi erect & he fucked me some more but he just couldn't get hard! I think I was to much for his inexperience maybe next time will be better.
Note to bbc's please note hygiene is very important!
Manscapted is important if you want deep throating & balls sucked!
Don't be tired, come prepared for 2-4 hours of none stop sex with me!

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
We started dating when she was 20 and I was 40, we ended up getting married so I'm her lover with the largest age difference. All of her Black Bulls have been within 10 years of her, some younger some older.

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
I was in a similar situation. But she was my full-time girlfriend

It was my first time i was 16 she was 50 i wanted it so bad that we met and we gucked in her big car i creampied her.

We had 3h of fun and alot of cum. I cam about 5 times evrey time inside her. She is the reason why i am into older woman sadly we lost contact due to new number...

Back