Biggest Age Difference

Great story but let’s hear what happened in his home!
After phoning him it was organised for the next day , spent the morning getting prepared and feeling so fucking horny remembering his huge cock , his home was lovely overlooking a bay , making me feel comfortable he kissed and stroked my face , girly your going to be totally looked after I have invited three of my dear friends to join us , I have told them you enjoy older men especially black men with huge cocks.
We flirted a lot eventually ending up naked , he was so good I felt so nice , he opened a bottle of wine as we drank he dripped some on mt tits and sucked them pushing me on the bed he dripped moor on me tummy and clit , as he ate me in came his friends , all naked with hard ons .
in my state I welcomed them I was so ready , for the next few hours all four fucked , ate and fed me loads of cum , as night fell two had to go , I then experienced DP loving every second . Xxxxx

I was having a hard time keeping my ******* together after finding out some things about my now ex husband and being how I was at work he was a lending ear and trusted friend or so I thought. We ended up getting drinks after work., got a room and we'll can figure it out from there. It was nothing meaningful just revenge sex but he knew what he was doing, he really took his time and got me really hot. We met up a few times after that but he wasn't who I had thought or hoped he was. In the end it was just great sex. He wasnt even anything big just knew how to handle a woman and I was vulnerable.

After phoning him it was organised for the next day , spent the morning getting prepared and feeling so fucking horny remembering his huge cock , his home was lovely overlooking a bay , making me feel comfortable he kissed and stroked my face , girly your going to be totally looked after I have invited three of my dear friends to join us , I have told them you enjoy older men especially black men with huge cocks.
We flirted a lot eventually ending up naked , he was so good I felt so nice , he opened a bottle of wine as we drank he dripped some on mt tits and sucked them pushing me on the bed he dripped moor on me tummy and clit , as he ate me in came his friends , all naked with hard ons .
in my state I welcomed them I was so ready , for the next few hours all four fucked , ate and fed me loads of cum , as night fell two had to go , I then experienced DP loving every second . Xxxxx
Oh you gorgeous fucking married white whore, I'd love being the one taking your ass on the DP!!!!

Back