Biggest Age Difference

The key for you younger bbc's it's all about your oral skills, learn how to make a women squirt repeatedly, build up stamina & become a malty cummer ,always remember the more pleasure you can give a mature wife the more pleasure she give to you for hours!
made sure to write this in my notes, cuz baby am i in love with mature white women

Young white girls screwed by older black guys is a sexy thought x
That's hot!...a 16 year old white teen fucked silly by a much older black guy....I would have loved you to have been my girlfriend and to have watched you xxx
I have seen alot but that's far too much. 🤣 :LOL: 🤣
A guy by the name of "BBC4(for?)guy" is confessing he would have loved to be his own girlfriend in younger years and watch... himself... (with whom?)
OmG what? honestly?? 🤦‍♂️ i'm out.

edit: so sorry if i have interrupted your soliloquy.

Damn bro, the 19 I get. But the opposite 🤦🏾‍♂️
She was a widdow of a few years, financially stable and not looking for a partner at that time, just NSA sex. And she really took care of her personal hygiene and appearance. A femininely well-dressed "PAWG" type with a thin waist in public and shaved legs and pussy - as i found out in private. And she was sort of a "sexual beast" that night. She said, she was starving because the previous time she had had sex was already a few months back. And she definitely showed that high libido when she was all over me. ;) Heck, she gave the second best head i got in my life! :mstickle:

Back