Biggest Age Difference

Mine has been a 20 year difference. I started working for a company and we had an older black man working for us as well. Him and I hit it off with some similar interest and honestly he was really funny. Went to the company Christmas party one year and everyone got pretty tuned and him and I went back to his place and fucked for several hours.

My wife was 52 and Monti her BBC lover just turning 18 when they fucked on their first date meeting in a random hotel. It was bareback from day 1. 7 years later they are still horny for each other and bareback fuck regularly View attachment 3288981View attachment 3288982View attachment 3288983View attachment 3288985View attachment 3288986View attachment 3288987View attachment 3288988View attachment 3288989View attachment 3288990View attachment 3288991View attachment 3288992View attachment 3288993View attachment 3288994
My wife says she's in love with his cock and he's told her to be faithful to bbc so she can no longer do me any sexual favours except View attachment 3289810View attachment 3289811the occasional wank listening to her talk dirty about 'How owned Monti makes me feel every time he breeds cum into my cunt' till I squirt in her hand. But tho he claims he's still in love with her too we found out he's also recently made a 17yo black girl pregnant and has said he'll marry another black girl but wants to move all this into MY house!. I think he's just using my wife's cunt as his white married cumhole otherwise he'd be gone.Dechen won't believe it and let's him fuck her anytime he texts for it.
In my mind your Wife is the true Queen of England. Breathtakingly beautiful and i admire her complete and uncompromising devotion to Black men, and how she is reserving her body for their use exclusively:)

I was 23 and working for this company as a part-time secretary. We had a black man working as one of the department managers and him and I got along well. He was 45. I invited him over one night to watch some movies. We watched the first one and sat right next to each other bodies against each other. I got up to change the movie and he asked me if I really wanted to watch another movie or if I wanted to mess around. I asked what he had in mind and he undid hid fly and pulled out this gorgeous cock. So I got on my knees and started blowing him. We then stripped down and did a bunch of foreplay on the living room floor before fucking there as well.

I was 23 and working for this company as a part-time secretary. We had a black man working as one of the department managers and him and I got along well. He was 45. I invited him over one night to watch some movies. We watched the first one and sat right next to each other bodies against each other. I got up to change the movie and he asked me if I really wanted to watch another movie or if I wanted to mess around. I asked what he had in mind and he undid hid fly and pulled out this gorgeous cock. So I got on my knees and started blowing him. We then stripped down and did a bunch of foreplay on the living room floor before fucking there as well.
Awesome. Love how upfront and honest you are about how much you enjoy black cock and being with black guys.

Back