Biggest Age Difference

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.

Relatable--I'm 22 he's 36, similar dynamic (minus the cuck).

My wife is 15 years younger than me and we have been in this lifestyle for many years , we first met when she was 22 and I i 37 ,my boss was a total deviate and invited me to his weekend party after learning I had split with my first wife ,there was several younger women in attending as he loved them young , remember he was in his fifties.

Music was loud ,drinks flowed ,then things got swinging , ladies were walking around nude my boss was also naked displaying a very large cock , one lady eyed me up and we chatted then he took her by the hand led her to a couch she went down on his cock , his friend came over sat down so she could suck his cock as well at this stage I had my cock out and was enjoying the show ,they took turns fucking this young woman , later we caught up and this was the woman I married .

We had three ******* and enjoyed a family life for fifteen years , Kim, went to go back to work she discussed the issue of swinging after her boss was flirting with her , I got an hard on talking about it knowing she loved older men and as the ******* were older and always away I was keen to enjoy her passion, so at mid thirties and still looking good I encouraged her to see how far it would go.

She bought some very sext underwear and tight fitting dress which enhanced her figure, it worked , he made moor moves on her and wanted to take her out to dinner , I agreed, dinner went well ,she said, they danced and she felt a very large lump when they were close and kissed her neck , love to fuck you he said , maybe maybe I said only if Steve agrees , if he does we could go away for the weekend.

I was so hard when Kim told me , I would love to see you fucked again like the weekends we had when I first met you , it has been so long and we did love swinging , Kim was so wet ,we fucked all night .

The weekend was a company sales meeting , being the bosses PA Kim was the only female to attend , she phoned me , telling me that she had been complimented by two other managers .

Kim got home on the Sunday afternoon , she was a wreck but extremely happy , I kissed her sat her down now tell all ,
She sighed, Saturday was full on I wrote pages of notes ,meeting ended at 5 , Colin had organised private drinks for me and two others in his suite, I showered , dressed , went to his room , champagne flowed , Scott and Dave arrived , we all kissed , feeling rather randy and flirting was on , Colin stroked my ass telling the other how nice it felt which then in turn both men had a feel , Colin unzipped my dress it fell to the floor he cupped my tits kissed my neck ,Dave’s finger found my now very wet panties, Scott had taken his cock out , Scott loudly , said, fuck she is ready . Colin knelt me down I was faced with three cocks , sucked all three , Dave got behind me ,he slowly entered me and fucked my very wet cunt , he came out and Scott fucked me ,Colin was sitting on the couch strocking his nice fat cock , Scott pulled out I crawled over to Colin enjoying his cock and balls as I did Dave and Scott fucked me again , Colin pulled me up I straddled his cock ,Colin fucked me , Dave started to lick my ass and finger my anus , he fingered me ,I lentforward to give him better access but that encouraged him to lube me up and shoved his cock in my ass , they all finished by showering me in cum.

As Kim told me the story I must have cum a dozen times in my mind anyway, we were back to the old days , she had several weekends with these men and the stories got better , next was our new next door neighbor he was an Arab,single around sixty,really nice guy ,his house had a pool and our bedroom overlooked it , he had been around our place on many occasions,Kim was extremely easy with him , I had teased her and she was keen , it was one hell of hot day , around six pm Kim had gone for a cool shower ,it was later I went to see if she was ok , as I walked in the bedroom Kim was at the window naked , what I saw was fucking so hot , he was sitting on a sun bed reading , but was displaying a huge thick cock it literally leant over his thigh resting on the bed , Kim’s nipples were so hard and long and she was wet has hell , she looked at me , he’s been looking up at me waving for me to go around , I opened the window , shouted Kim will be around soon ,he waved ,said ,thanks.

Kim left , around half hour later I went upstairs,looking out of the window Kim was in the pool with Ral behind her he had his hands around her huge tits ,her back was arched obviously feeling his huge cock resting in her ass crack ,all I could see was his huge cock head halfway up her back , he motioned me to come around , as I entered his house they had moved to his lounge room , Kim was so aroused she couldn’t stop holding on to his huge cock seeing it I never thought she would take it , but like anything else she surprised me by taking the whole lot and on a daily basis, Ral was with us for two years , that why I had to find a bbc , Kim is now 54 and I 70 , believe me she still attracts men especially black , we have been on this site for many years but we believe it time to retire, there has been some great memories and we thank all the people who have reacted to our very true stories , Kim & Steve xxx

Back