Biggest Age Difference

When we worked in the UK ,Kim would have been 32 , our house was a terrace with two floors and a small backyard, the houses are very close together, our courtyard was visible by two other houses, it was summer and quite hot , Kim would sunbathe in the courtyard most days .

At dinner one night she told me she had a feeling someone was perving on her as she lay on the sun bed , both the neighbours were not at home during the day so it was a mystery, then one night Kim told me that one had there uncle staying for a while ,he was a black man in his fifties, Kim being a bbc lover told me she would sus him out.

That weekend we had a bbq and the neighbours came around including the uncle , great day ,Kim was the perfect host which included her teasing the uncle , as they left she told him she would show moor and winked .

Several days later kim told me she was fucked by the uncle ,I asked how it happened.,

She explained , I came out to sun bathe as I lay on the bed he came out to his yard ,he waved and smiled , I removed my towel layed face down naked he just stood there and watched , I did show him a lot of me as I was turning from front to back giving him lots to look at , by that time he did ask if I wanted company , I returned with so long as you are naked , as he climbed the fence I was confronted with a huge set of balls along with a thick cock that was very erect , he didnā€™t waste any time my legs were spread wide his tongue was deep in me , I was keen to suck his cock ,he straddled over me giving me access to his cock and balls , this went on for a few minutes, I could tell he was getting close to cumming and yes he gave me a huge load , we then sat around , I invited him inside ,he held me and his cock grew thatā€™s when he fucked me for around an hour.

I asked kim if he was good , she reacted with , would you like to invite him over and see for yourself, he would love to have you there so would I .

Age gaps are my jam!

23yrs is my biggest thus far but majority of my partners are at least 5-10yrs older than me. I have little interest in men my age and zero in anyone younger.
Nice tits! Too bad you killed your commentary on your profile. And too bad you don't dwell in Toronto.

I am 58, and my Filipina wife is 26. Her half-black boyfriend is 27, and heā€™s lived with us for almost a year. My libido has declined over the years, and Iā€™m happy having sex with my wife every 3 weeks, on average. On the other hand, my wife and her boyfriend make love almost every day, sometimes more.

The boyfriend is, by default, my wifeā€™s primary lover, but Iā€™ve never been ā€œdeniedā€ or humiliated. My wife is sexually available to me whenever I want. Her boyfriend has become like a nephew to me.
Her first was 24 yrs apart 16&40 now 22 yrs apart

Back