Biggest Age Difference

My wife's college student BBC BF is sheltering with us since mid March! She will soon be 59 but still looks and easily passes for 30s. He is 22 and like the Energizer Bunny! Been a great fun 4 weeks!
Damn, I am so jealous. Really wish we had something that could have been put into place quickly like that. Congratulations to you all!

When I was 22 I was being fucked regularly by a 38 year old bull. He fucked me into complete submission and would insist I come over at a moments notice even if my cuck didn’t want me to. I was addicted to his older dominant personality and thick black cock. He only allowed me to refer to him as daddy.
I had something very similar but the age gap was different. I currently have 2 black guys that I submit to, one has me call him Daddy and the other has me call him King. Love the dominance the black men have over white men and women.

My wife was 52 and Monti her BBC lover just turning 18 when they fucked on their first date meeting in a random hotel. It was bareback from day 1. 7 years later they are still horny for each other and bareback fuck regularly (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=UeT5HpkPtXp0uyUY)original_464295561.jpgMONTI 1 April 18 2013 074.jpg348_1000.jpgMONTI 1 April 18 2013 156.jpgMONTI 1 April 18 2013 199.jpg333_1000.jpg806_1000 (1).jpg867_1000.jpg(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=RF5ChjIRECdsANQU)original_463268861.jpg383_1000.jpg387_1000.jpg286_1000.jpg347_1000.jpg
My wife says she's in love with his cock and he's told her to be faithful to bbc so she can no longer do me any sexual favours except z21.JPG(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=IiMViKtcc7X1rnnR)original_447740551.jpgthe occasional wank listening to her talk dirty about 'How owned Monti makes me feel every time he breeds cum into my cunt' till I squirt in her hand. But tho he claims he's still in love with her too we found out he's also recently made a 17yo black girl pregnant and has said he'll marry another black girl but wants to move all this into MY house!. I think he's just using my wife's cunt as his white married cumhole otherwise he'd be gone.Dechen won't believe it and let's him fuck her anytime he texts for it.

Last edited:
My wife had two lovers at the same time (not together a 3 sum, but separate) .. the older lover was about my age, he was 48, and she was low 40's. The other was in his mid 20's. She was so very much more intimate, and gentle with her young lover, and spend a couple of months teaching him howe to over a woman properly. It was amazing watching him go from clumsy, to expertly brining her off as he learnt. She woulds also be so gentle when she made him cum in her mouth. Her older lover was different. On the lst night, when we all knew it would be the last time (he was getting into a long term realtion ship with a girl his age) she finally let him cum inside her. He had n idea.. it was amazing as she widened her hips andwispered. I will never foget his immediate deep thrust and explosion deep inside her.. and the look n her face as she felt his cock throb. ..He was ruthless wit her, and her with him. Her olrd lover was difeent.. He was well built, and a ruthless lover. She too would unleash her skills, especially orally as he cam in her mouth. She has a way of continuing to suck, in either perfect time with his throbs, or, if she wanted to make him suffer, out of time .. it was a compittion to se if he finally pushed her head away from his slackened cock. She also knew that once hard agan, he would uneash his cock on her body.. and fuck her senseless.

My first was 19 and I was 30... We played together for 3yrs. He moved do to his job.
Few years ago he got a hold of us and reconnected for a night of fun.
I couldn't believe how much he was into me at my age. We had alot of fun with him. Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to him.

My wife was 52 and Monti her BBC lover just turning 18 when they fucked on their first date meeting in a random hotel. It was bareback from day 1. 7 years later they are still horny for each other and bareback fuck regularly View attachment 3288981View attachment 3288982View attachment 3288983View attachment 3288985View attachment 3288986View attachment 3288987View attachment 3288988View attachment 3288989View attachment 3288990View attachment 3288991View attachment 3288992View attachment 3288993View attachment 3288994
My wife says she's in love with his cock and he's told her to be faithful to bbc so she can no longer do me any sexual favours except View attachment 3289810View attachment 3289811the occasional wank listening to her talk dirty about 'How owned Monti makes me feel every time he breeds cum into my cunt' till I squirt in her hand. But tho he claims he's still in love with her too we found out he's also recently made a 17yo black girl pregnant and has said he'll marry another black girl but wants to move all this into MY house!. I think he's just using my wife's cunt as his white married cumhole otherwise he'd be gone.Dechen won't believe it and let's him fuck her anytime he texts for it.
Beautiful story and inspirational and moving pictures to satisfy my cuckold soul.

I am 58, and my Filipina wife is 26. Her half-black boyfriend is 27, and he’s lived with us for almost a year. My libido has declined over the years, and I’m happy having sex with my wife every 3 weeks, on average. On the other hand, my wife and her boyfriend make love almost every day, sometimes more.

The boyfriend is, by default, my wife’s primary lover, but I’ve never been “denied” or humiliated. My wife is sexually available to me whenever I want. Her boyfriend has become like a nephew to me.

Back