Biggest Age Difference

I was 33 she was 62 fucked her in a hotel after a conference where we met, she was wearing stockings and a skirt revealing the stocking tops. Turns out her hubby was disabled and had agreed that if she met a bloke she could fuck him it was her first fuck in 19 years and her first bbc! When I entered her she cried tears of joy and pain as I was too wide for her so I ate her out for ages then fucked her all night we both missed breakfast and the conference second day!

I was 33 she was 62 fucked her in a hotel after a conference where we met, she was wearing stockings and a skirt revealing the stocking tops. Turns out her hubby was disabled and had agreed that if she met a bloke she could fuck him it was her first fuck in 19 years and her first bbc! When I entered her she cried tears of joy and pain as I was too wide for her so I ate her out for ages then fucked her all night we both missed breakfast and the conference second day!
Danm. Lol. She was long over due. ????

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I was 23 at that time she was 42.
What she said to me, I was a little suspicious.
She was actually 51;)[/COLOR]

Largest age difference was 49 and she was 24. She was about 5'7", amazing body (after all she was 24, younger than my *******). Incredible feet and the world's best pussy. One of the few women that I loved eating as much as fucking. 49 was the best age of my life. She was in love with my dick and tongue and they loved her.

Back