Biggest Age Difference

Amy is 54 and a young 26 year old was hitting on her at a club, she said no way your younger than my *******. Unknown to her I got his phone number. A couple weeks later I asked Amy if she wanted we blindfolded, tied up and fucked by a stranger, as we had done this 4 previous times. All the guys were guys she had been with before but not recently so she wouldn’t recognize them.
I arranged it for her, and said “the only thing I will tell you about him, is that he is black”. She later told me when I said that she knew I would tell him he could bareback her and she was good with that.

The day arrived and she was tied to the bed in bra and panties with her blindfold on. He had her moaning on his dick very shortly, then he proceeded to fuck her real good. The whole time she was complimenting his cock and saying how much she loved it. At the end of the evening I took off the blindfold so she could see who just fucked her.
Two weeks later she invited him back over so she could fuck him face to face. I guess she’s over her age hang up.

I don’t believe most of the comments here, especially about ******* girls sleeping with older men. It’s disgusting, unlawful and *******.
Stay away from here then! You don’t decide what’s disgusting.... maybe for yourself but let everybody decide for himself. As long as people are not bothering other people and there is consent.... let everybody do what he/she wants!!

I think I have form for this! At 13 (1975) I saw my girlfriend's mom in just a towel and never got over it. She was the original MILF!

When I was 14, I was having a thing with a friend of my mom. She was 24. We weren't having sex but damned close!

My first (at 16) was 34 the day before I was 17. While still 16, I got quote friendly with a glamourous but bored 59 y.o. at work.

At 19 i was having a great time with my ex's sister in law - she was 39.

Then at 41 I hooked up with Amelia - 17 years older than me and hot as hell!

Back