Biggest Age Difference

When my wife was 33yo and he was 58yo, she loved it and still does. Silver foxes are her weakness.

My ex-wife, when she was 19yo fucked a 70yo guy who lived a few doors from her. He used to give her $50 to play with her tits while he jerked off in his garage. One day he offered her $250 if she bent over the stool spread her ass cheeks so he could look and play with her pussy while he wanked. She said she felt sorry for him, reach back and guided his cock in to her, he nutted shortly after and she said they never caught up again.

Last edited:
Do Not under estimate older bulls! We still have large cocks that are functional, we very sexually active and we are experienced and kinky and horny!
Quite agree,we were at a swingers party,our host stated we all had to be dressed in body stockings or fishnets ,as we mingled there were some funny sites ,no one cared what they looked like but it was erotic to see tits ,cocks ,arses just being held together by string ,coming to my point,there were several old men there and they all were very active and extremely functional I enjoyed most of them with no complaints.

Back