Biggest Age Difference

I don't *******, so it looks like I'm out. Lol

I would definitely be interested in playing with the wife. She looks like she's packing ass, and I want some of it. I love milfs and gilfs with a big ass! Lmao
Wow I wouldn't mind seeing you charming and seducing my sexy lovely wife. We lived in West Texas, San Angelo.

Hows it been if you remeber talking to me damn that brings back memories you saying that the wife and i were dating since 14 when she was (censored by staff) she ended up fucking a coworker that was around 36 and black they were telemarketers working 2nd shift only 4 of them there her her female boss and two black guys just out of prison were still in half way house working there i found Polaroids and my jealous teen ass was scarex of losing her and give the pics to her parents ******* blew up she always denied it all these years now 20 yrs later letting her know i want her to do this we were all cranked up on speed and perks partying and she finally told me in detail about it she said he was older and talkex a good game she took some ******* to work the got buzzed she said them two went in the other room cause her boss and the other guy started fuucking thaye could hear the loud moans he started by ribbining her leg and kissing her she said she tried to pull away and he pulled he in close and siad i promise i wont hurt you she said they kissed and hearing the moans her guided her to the floor she said he was huge when it first went in it hurt bad she said then her whole body went numb and her pussy then felt like it was on fire and she said it started feeling so good she came all over his cock non stop first time she orgasmed that intense i remeber that night i picked her up feom work she was 30 min late coming out when she got in the car i knew sometjing wasnt right she squirmed in her seat all the way home i accused her of fucking him right off i had that gut feeling we fought a bit and then i think to try and prove she didnt she fucked me thinking i woild think ok she aint gonna fuck 2 guys back to back i remeber that nigjt her cunt was so hot it was like i put my cock in hot water it was an awsome fuck i always knew took 20 urs for the admission of guilt i think thats why i have the fetish now too bad i havnt got her to do it for me and let me watch she said she feels bad about the pazt and thinks if she doez it i may not enjoy it and she dont want any stress betwen us so close hope she commits to letting me watch her take a big one soon

Back