big, thick, black cum loads

Black lover cumming inside the wife's mouth while her cuckold husband films
_
Is that your real wife ? If so that is so very hot ! She is very skilled. And love how she takes all of him and takes his cum too. My wife enjoys making me watch her suck her lovers cocks because she never sucked mine and likes to tease me

Is that your real wife ? If so that is so very hot ! She is very skilled. And love how she takes all of him and takes his cum too. My wife enjoys making me watch her suck her lovers cocks because she never sucked mine and likes to tease me
Let me tell you something. Before we met, my wife had swallowed her boyfriend's cum in two occasions. One of them was brown and the other was our friend Axel who's black. These were during two different guys. She told me these were not good experiences because it was hard for her swallowing sperm. So she always used blowjobs only before a fuck. During all our relationship she sucked my dick several times, but she never made me cum, so she never swallowed my sperm. She sucked my dick to turn me on and fuck. However she stopped sucking my dick before our fucks, because she noticed that oral sex made cum immediately during the fuck.
When we dated during some months with her ex black boyfriend during 2012, I asked her to make him cum through a blowjob.

We must, after all your 'Master Shango' site is one of the first to write a small article about me and have a photo of my QoS temp tattooed pussy in March 13, so weve 'known' each other a while now! X

We must, after all your 'Master Shango' site is one of the first to write a small article about me and have a photo of my QoS temp tattooed pussy in March 13, so weve 'known' each other a while now! X

Wow! I didn't know I was much of a celebrity over here. I often thought people simply enjoyed the photos I posted on my blog to care about the articles that come with them.

Maybe you'd allow me to write something more in-depth about you, if you care for such.

I think most people who are even slightly interested in interracial know you Dsoul! Ive always liked your site. It must have encouraged so many white wives to go with black guys and get a QoS done!
Thanx for the offer, at the moment another QoS site is writing a lovely article with me, just waiting on my 'BBC' letters tattoo in next couple of weeks. X

I think most people who are even slightly interested in interracial know you Dsoul! Ive always liked your site. It must have encouraged so many white wives to go with black guys and get a QoS done!
Thanx for the offer, at the moment another QoS site is writing a lovely article with me, just waiting on my 'BBC' letters tattoo in next couple of weeks. X

Thank you for the warm compliment. You've made my day already!

Back