Big Dick Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DdotK

Male
Real Person
Im not one of the biggest but i've had issues. Thru grade school and highschool girls wasnt adjusted to my size so i never got to finish or fuck them how i wanted. Only been fully deepthroated twice and anal is only stick the head in and about two inches till she gives up. Maybe im meeting the wrong girls or something. But besides dick hitting the water when you ******* what big dick problems you fellas ever ran into?

Maybe you find a “wrong woman” who is not built for blacks.
My husband is max 5”, I always felt hurt, I am wondering 5” is big enough for me, I don’t need bigger.
But after I met a very gentleman black, I found my body is built for him, his size perfectly fit me. He is amazing 10” size. I only felt pleasure, even if the first.
I am nervous with my husband but very relaxed with him. I am fully open to him.
I suppose it’s why I am never hurt by his 10” cock.
Ummm...no, u have wide hips and an amazing ass, built for negro cock. Your husband probably needs to try harder turning you on , like that 10 inch negro cock gets you...pussy prolly sopping wet and u embrace that full feeling you get when that negros meat gets up in your belly. Thank you for sharing .

Its all about the build up... taking your time, and devoting considerable time kissing her deeply, sucking her titties until she moans for more... and going down on that pussy until it is dripping wet. That pussy will loosen considerably because she will want you with everything she is. Then, balls deep inside her... showing her just how much you care.

Well look at the bright side having a big dick is like going into a buffet. Everyone’s hungry to eat but after a plate of food you get full quickly. Your never in short of finding woman that want to take the big cock challenge. I’d glady trade places with anyone otherwise.

My gf told me she has had two black guys who had dicks were just too big for any condom to fit. She always felt bad for them seeing their cocks all squished inside a too small condom.

Never mind the fact that she wished they would both just fuck her bareback ...

Vagina's come in all sizes. Some women just can't handle a real big one. Having a good quality lubricant is a must. Equally important is good oral skills. Curl her toes with your tongue always makes things go better. If she hasn't had a big one she will likely be a bit anxious and this can cause muscle tension which can make entry difficult and painful.

I recommend a lot of foreplay with extensive oral stimulation. When everything is well lubed put her on top and let her determine how much she gets and how fast she gets it.

A large cock can be a curse or a blessing depending on how you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back