KingSupremeBBC

Male
Real Person
She’s finally BACK! Going to make more vids destroying her tiny white pussy. Me and shorty took a break for a while. I was wondering why she was always so hesitant and she finally told me.

Whole time baby girl was getting STUFFED and could barely handle it.

I love my thick women but the smaller women have a harder time adjusting to my size…. Any new challengers wanna try?

How big is TOO BIG? Or are some girls just more equipped with taking dick than others?

8512C069-40C4-417F-8225-9C07C5820F00.jpeg

She’s finally BACK! Going to make more vids destroying her tiny white pussy. Me and shorty took a break for a while. I was wondering why she was always so hesitant and she finally told me.

I love my thick women but the smaller women have a harder time adjusting to my size…. Any new challengers wanna try?

How big is TOO BIG? Or are some girls just more equipped with taking dick than others?

View attachment 6203244
My wife is the same. Too big is not enjoyable for her.

Just for me personally but I think it applies for lots of women.. I want good dick on the regular. Nothing too big or crazy, just a nice length and thickness connected to a guy that is interested in me and my needs. I call this the everyday boyfriend category. 😊

Then there is another category. There are some days when I want a long and thick and heavy cock that completely stretches me to the maximum and then some!! I want a guy to not really care at all about me. I want him to hold me down and fuck me like he owns me!! I want that stretch and hardcore pounding till the pain is intense and I can't get away.. At that moment I can cum so unbelievably hard ♥️♥️

View attachment 6203244
There is absolutely truth to this from her perspective. However, if you have time (like a steady relationship) go slow (no pain, but slowly MAKE her accommodate your size) and fuck each other VERY OFTEN (like at least 1-2x a day for a few months) and also, make it about her - always make her cum a few times. Her body will absolutely learn to adapt and be hooked on your sex (whatever the size). Keep “pushing” a tiny bit deeper each week. Have her suck your cock a LOT, like every single visit together, let her get used to being with a “big” man. Sucking your cock A LOT, along with constant fucking a BIG cock all-the-time will “regularize” your cock to her. For me, if I’m sore, giving long big BJs is ALWAYS fun!

There is absolutely truth to this from her perspective. However, if you have time (like a steady relationship) go slow (no pain, but slowly MAKE her accommodate your size) and fuck each other VERY OFTEN (like at least 1-2x a day for a few months) and also, make it about her - always make her cum a few times. Her body will absolutely learn to adapt and be hooked on your sex (whatever the size). Keep “pushing” a tiny bit deeper each week. Have her suck your cock a LOT, like every single visit together, let her get used to being with a “big” man. Sucking your cock A LOT, along with constant fucking a BIG cock all-the-time will “regularize” your cock to her. For me, if I’m sore, giving long big BJs is ALWAYS fun!
This is actually an amazing perspective. From our side, it’s different. I guess sometimes I forget how big I am so to just be ramming away lol maybe that’s not that fun at times for girls who aren’t used to me.

I’m going to take notes on what you said and adjust with this one. She might even get that QOS tattoo

Just for me personally but I think it applies for lots of women.. I want good dick on the regular. Nothing too big or crazy, just a nice length and thickness connected to a guy that is interested in me and my needs. I call this the everyday boyfriend category. 😊

Then there is another category. There are some days when I want a long and thick and heavy cock that completely stretches me to the maximum and then some!! I want a guy to not really care at all about me. I want him to hold me down and fuck me like he owns me!! I want that stretch and hardcore pounding till the pain is intense and I can't get away.. At that moment I can cum so unbelievably hard ♥️♥️
Lol and see I’m not trying to be the boyfriend. So the making love sex, that’s what ends up happening lol. I’m just trying to be the guy to pound her out, give her a great time and then go on with our business… until we meet again

View attachment 6203244
I think it takes a little patience and delicacy and a woman slowly gets used to it.
Problems comes when it's too small 😂

Back