What if the BBC is too big, too thick or too long and doesn’t fit?

Какво правите, ако BBC е или твърде голям, твърде дебел или твърде дълъг и не се побира в нейната путка?

Може би да използвате повече лубрикант? Да го пъхна само наполовина? Или кота й ще свикне с времето?Имах това

What do you do If the BBC is either too big, too thick or too long and doesn’t fit in her pussy?

Perhaps use more lube? Shove it in only halfway? Or will her pussy get used to it over time?
I had this ,happen a few months ago it was so thick and long ....the next day my vagina felt like after virginity removal ...need a lot of lube ..hurts but also pleasure.
Just take your time enjoy and also time to use with the size

Then the woman needs to prep and condition herself to take a big cock by using larger toys like the pros do! I've seen tiny petite girls taking on guys with monster cocks and even taking two of them on one hole. So it's all about the prep and conditioning that a woman does if she really wants to take big cocks!
I am asked this slot gf who want to be blacked. I tell them ghst they are huge. But they know how work it so it streches her to max but not to much pain. They know every inch of a white pussy. They have had lots of experience. He will work his bbc inside her until he is balls deep. And soon after she ei wx ti g to fuvked harder. Don’t be scared of the size. Slyjj hi ouch 10 in my perfect. 12 is bit to big.

Back