KingSupremeBBC

Male
Real Person
She’s finally BACK! Going to make more vids destroying her tiny white pussy. Me and shorty took a break for a while. I was wondering why she was always so hesitant and she finally told me.

Whole time baby girl was getting STUFFED and could barely handle it.

I love my thick women but the smaller women have a harder time adjusting to my size…. Any new challengers wanna try?

How big is TOO BIG? Or are some girls just more equipped with taking dick than others?

8512C069-40C4-417F-8225-9C07C5820F00.jpeg

As far as I'm concerned after watching some of the tiniest girls in the industry take of some of the biggest guys in the industry I know that size is always going to come down to prep and conditioning. These girls are taking two monster cocks in the azz like it's cool and now this DAP sex seems to be the norm now in the industry. So it doesn't matter if these girls are pros they all have to prep and condition themselves to take monster cocks!

So ladies I encourage you to go big or go home! Just kidding 😂🤣

I dont know if too big or too long is the issue width i love, length there is a limit to pleasure since most guys just ram away with no consideration for her depth
A few women seem to never run into problems regarding too much length, but I think that's less common. Then, when length starts to seem like it's too much, sometimes less thrusting and more slow grinding can help her adjust to it.

The most hard headed ones that don't believe things like this are some of the cucks / hotwife hubbies. They want to believe every pussy is bottomless. I'm a cuck type of guy myself, and I see these people posting things that show they think long length is never too much.

A few women seem to never run into problems regarding too much length, but I think that's less common. Then, when length starts to seem like it's too much, sometimes less thrusting and more slow grinding can help her adjust to it.

The most hard headed ones that don't believe things like this are some of the cucks / hotwife hubbies. They want to believe every pussy is bottomless. I'm a cuck type of guy myself, and I see these people posting things that show they think long length is never too much.
thick is always better than length and yes i am only so deep and can only hanlde so much without pain but not all guys care if they cause pain as long as they get the dick wet

She’s finally BACK! Going to make more vids destroying her tiny white pussy. Me and shorty took a break for a while. I was wondering why she was always so hesitant and she finally told me.

I love my thick women but the smaller women have a harder time adjusting to my size…. Any new challengers wanna try?

How big is TOO BIG? Or are some girls just more equipped with taking dick than others?

View attachment 6203244
Sounds like you need some technique instead of the wham bam look at my big dick ma’am method you’re using. Sex with an endowed man can be great if he conscientious of his size, gentle, cares about technique and foreplay. If he doesn’t and it’s I’m gonna stuff that hole and make you wince to feed his ego it’s nothing short of awful. Someone jack hammering you with no regard to your pleasure or mutal enjoyment is not a good time.

Last edited:
What is too small? That will make you think more, its not as obvious as too big. But we know there is a value, because we know 1mm is too small, so it has to be something greater than that.

Sounds like you need some technique instead of the wham bam look at my big dick ma’am method you’re using. Sex with an endowed man can be great if he conscientious of his size, gentle, cares about technique and foreplay. If he doesn’t and it’s I’m gonna stuff that hole and make you wince to feed his ego it’s nothing short of awful.someone Jack hammering you with no regard to you’re pleasure or mural is not a good time.
She’s been back several times since. So in this case of lengthy text. It doesn’t hold any value.

View attachment 6203244
Filed Under things whiteboys Never hear. One told I felt nonexistent inside her pussy

Kinds of Union According to Dimensions, ******* of Desire, and Time; and on the Different Kinds of Love.

According to my experience, what Vatsyayana said 2000 years ago is true. I am a 10" bull. I dated what he calls a mare woman and she was moaning loudly in my ears. We were a perfect match. Other women complained about my size. This one was begging for more.

View attachment 6203244
Wow. How small is she? How big are you?

Back