KingSupremeBBC

Male
Real Person
She’s finally BACK! Going to make more vids destroying her tiny white pussy. Me and shorty took a break for a while. I was wondering why she was always so hesitant and she finally told me.

Whole time baby girl was getting STUFFED and could barely handle it.

I love my thick women but the smaller women have a harder time adjusting to my size…. Any new challengers wanna try?

How big is TOO BIG? Or are some girls just more equipped with taking dick than others?

8512C069-40C4-417F-8225-9C07C5820F00.jpeg

Lol and see I’m not trying to be the boyfriend. So the making love sex, that’s what ends up happening lol. I’m just trying to be the guy to pound her out, give her a great time and then go on with our business… until we meet again
That is what I want for my wife. Reinvigorate her libido. Remind her that she needs it. Craves it

She’s finally BACK! Going to make more vids destroying her tiny white pussy. Me and shorty took a break for a while. I was wondering why she was always so hesitant and she finally told me.

I love my thick women but the smaller women have a harder time adjusting to my size…. Any new challengers wanna try?

How big is TOO BIG? Or are some girls just more equipped with taking dick than others?

View attachment 6203244
Challenge accepted!

They all feel great! I’ve had an 11 inch (yes verified). I’m only 4’11”! Too big doesn’t happen if you work me up right. I will say that I enjoy the “coke can” cocks more though. With that said, it really is how you work it too. I’d gladly fuck and immensely enjoy a 6 inch cock if a guy gives great oral instead of a guy that is ramming his gorgeous 10inch cock in me without the warm up. Luckily, that rarely happens. 💋XOXO

They all feel great! I’ve had an 11 inch (yes verified). I’m only 4’11”! Too big doesn’t happen if you work me up right. I will say that I enjoy the “coke can” cocks more though. With that said, it really is how you work it too. I’d gladly fuck and immensely enjoy a 6 inch cock if a guy gives great oral instead of a guy that is ramming his gorgeous 10inch cock in me without the warm up. Luckily, that rarely happens. 💋XOXO
Thanks for the encouragement being a 6” guy. Coke can is crazy

What drives me crazy is some that say size doesn’t matter. I want them all to tell the truth and all males have to deal with it.

My biggest was (according to him) 10 inches long and (according to me) slightly bigger around than a beer can.

It was actually a bit intimidating at first. And it took me longer to take it all than usual, and it did hurt a bit. But eventually, it felt amazing.

But I was sore for two days. Very sore. Honestly any larger would be too big for me.

My biggest was (according to him) 10 inches long and (according to me) slightly bigger around than a beer can.

It was actually a bit intimidating at first. And it took me longer to take it all than usual, and it did hurt a bit. But eventually, it felt amazing.

But I was sore for two days. Very sore. Honestly any larger would be too big for me.
Do they even cum bigger than that?! (Pun intended).

Were you already used to some pretty thick cocks? Beer can thickness is so thick. Super hot.

Could an average size cock please you after having a monster like that?

View attachment 6203244
Anything over 7-8 inches is starting to get too big.

I've had 9" before and it was tough because I admit my pussy is incredibly tight. But going slowly and working it made things go smoothly. After that experience, I'm convinced I could do something bigger.
Thanks. My wife is also very tight and says she doesn’t want bigger, but when we are having sex I feel her very quickly loosen up. I know if I was slowly getting bigger she could take more and more

To big is simply when it still hurts 24 hour after the date.... i like them huuuuge in thickness but normal in lenght.. thick is the must 💋♠️
That is a great way to measure too big. I would love to be big enough where when my wife looks at it, it give her a small feeling of intimidation and excitement, but doesn’t put her in pain 24 hours later.

I’m a 9” white male and my wife has never even had a 3some, but she’s adamant her dream scenario is the 3 biggest BBCs she could possibly find and she wants the DP with one in her mouth…too big isn’t even a thought! I’m confident she could take 3 Mandingos at the same time

There is a difference between a woman wanting a perfect fit with a (usually) bigger cock, and a size queen. For size queens, there is no too big. There is an erotic satisfaction in going as big as they can. For them, it is not even about physical pleasure. I've known a few in my time! My first wife, and a few fuck buddies I've known.

Back