Big Dick Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DdotK

Male
Real Person
Im not one of the biggest but i've had issues. Thru grade school and highschool girls wasnt adjusted to my size so i never got to finish or fuck them how i wanted. Only been fully deepthroated twice and anal is only stick the head in and about two inches till she gives up. Maybe im meeting the wrong girls or something. But besides dick hitting the water when you ******* what big dick problems you fellas ever ran into?

You need some LUBE my man .... you can get the store stuff but good ole 'fat back grease" from your morning's bacon will work good and make you really want to eat that thing, too .... imagine pounding "that thang" with the smell of bacon in your nostrils.

sexlube.jpg

Last edited:
Im not one of the biggest but i've had issues. Thru grade school and highschool girls wasnt adjusted to my size so i never got to finish or fuck them how i wanted. Only been fully deepthroated twice and anal is only stick the head in and about two inches till she gives up. Maybe im meeting the wrong girls or something. But besides dick hitting the water when you ******* what big dick problems you fellas ever ran into?

I swear mufuckas think it's a joke. I don't ******* outside my house for nun. Can't have my dick laying touchin any toilet water! :furious:

When I was in my teens I was dating a guy that was big and it just took a little work for him . At first yes it hurt but if a little pain a worth the satisfaction in the end you are finding the WRONG WOMAN hun

When I was in my teens I was dating a guy that was big and it just took a little work for him . At first yes it hurt but if a little pain a worth the satisfaction in the end you are finding the WRONG WOMAN hun
Sure i went thru the process with a few some was worth the time and the work..others were waste of time. I just need the right woman, who can tale on a challenge

I have a lot of problems taking huge dicks. Big is fine, but HUGE like yourself is a struggle for me. Let me ask you this though... are you good at oral sex? Because the bigger the dick, the better a man needs to be with his tongue in order to have ANY HOPE of taking it. Lube, etc. just isn't enough (at least when I tried taking an ex-boyfriend of mine with a dick around your size!!).

Maybe you find a “wrong woman” who is not built for blacks.
My husband is max 5”, I always felt hurt, I am wondering 5” is big enough for me, I don’t need bigger.
But after I met a very gentleman black, I found my body is built for him, his size perfectly fit me. He is amazing 10” size. I only felt pleasure, even if the first.
I am nervous with my husband but very relaxed with him. I am fully open to him.
I suppose it’s why I am never hurt by his 10” cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back