Big booty sissy cuck 4 bbc....

I'm a big booty sissy boi w a tiny ass dick. I was always a dirty luttke cock sucking slut too growing up. I was known as the blowjob queen at my first hs which was all boys and then I went else after my Freshman year. I knew I loved cock but was curious about girls...I fooled around and wasn't to into it until one girl fucked me like I was her slut...She'd finger me and eat my.butthole and even stick dildos in me..I realized then I am into girls too but only when they dom me.....I love when my queen fucks me like a slut and then ola man with a big fat black cock comes over fucks her so good....That's what I' looking for....

With a tiny weeny you have to be a sissy, sucking cock and taking it in the ass from men and women. Be happy you have a girl will pit up with your tiny dicky. I’m just the opposite,, well hung very masculine have a very horny wife whom I share with other men, I just happen to be bi and love both cock and pussy, nothing better than eating pussy while being fucked, or be on top of my lady banging away and a bull plows my ass with his cock while I am deep in my lady, it will make me cum really hard.

Back