Best Squirting Orgasm EVER!!

Hello My Sexy BTW Friends,

I had to write this post. My hubby is good.. I mean real good and he has a knack for making me squirt when I have my orgasms. We actually have made it into a sexy game... I have puddled on our floors more times than I can remember. Well, yesterday afternoon was the wettest EVER!! My man came home from the gym all worked up from watching those young women in their tight gym outfits. He often tells me all about the cameltoes and boobs he stares at. We decided to take a drive after he showered and grocery shop at a local specialty market near us on Long Island. He kept touching me and trying to put his hands down my shorts and we got caught... Naughty... Naughty...
As we were on the check out line a very sexy black guy approached me and asked if he could watch us play, as he had a fetish to do so. I blushed and asked him if he was watching us a few minutes ago? He pointed down to show me... HOLY *******... I look at and admire some BBC on this site..but my goodness. My hubby is well hung so I know what a hung package looks like in jeans. I called hubby over as we were paying and told him to look down.. He was even taken back. We waitied at the exit for our excited friend. After some small talk and me dripping down my leg, we decided to invite him over for dinner.
The good stuff.. We did not eat ... not dinner at least. Our new friend was BLESSED with what I believe was over 12" of the thickest BBC I have ever seen in person. Hubby measures 9.5 and he was no way nearly as big as our friend...These two men had me on the verge over and over. Finally after what seemed forever they let me orgasm...

I drenched the bed, floor , their faces...
I am still on a multiple orgasm high... and sore as hell...

My ex wife would squirt as I eat her out n she would think about the big dick or dicks that been fucking her lately. She'd want my to open my mouth n try to put her entire pussy in my mouth . Then she squirt down my throat like a guy with a dick. Lol she be holding my head on her pussy pushing it in my mouth n squirting down my throat . That's pretty intense!

Attachments

• IMG_0675~3.jpg
    IMG_0675~3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 120
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 120
  • imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 118
Back