Beautiful Brunette Wife Photographed by Black Photographer

Very beautiful woman, beautiful photography work, and great thread. Photography is my newest hobby and she definitely inspired me. Hope to soon have some very nice shots of beautiful women to post on b2w.

"I was going crazy with lust! I think they were teasing me to get me so excited that I would do anything sexually. They finally released me from my bonds and pulled off my boots and the body stocking. He had me put the pumps back on and led me over to the posts by the bed. They proceeded to wrap the ropes around my wrists and to tie off the ends to the so my arms were spread out. The three of them stood around me, all naked and all with full erections. Andrew took pictures of me as the other two stroked their cocks as they stared at me."
tied post spread 2.jpg tied post spread 3.jpg tied post spread.jpg

Karen continues, "Andrew then stopped taking pictured and put down his camera. The three of them gathered around me and Andrew gently reached out and touched my chin. He turned my lips towards his and started kissing me deeply and fondling my left nipple. As he did the other two were running their hands over the rest of my body. They fingered my pussy and ass and as they did I found myself squirming around uncontrollably. I remember thinking that I had never made love to a black man or even seen a black penis in real life before I met Andrew and here I was having sex with three black men in a span of two days.
After what seemed like forever, they released from my bonds and led me over to a table, sat me down and began tying me up again. When they had me hog tied Andrew took some more pictures. I was so excited, I wished they would get down to screwing me and I wanted their big black cocks so bad. When Andrew was done taking pictures of me on the table, they untied me. I got off the table I remember seeing a big wet spot on the table where my bare ass and pussy had been."
tied with rope.jpg tied_sitting- DSC_0065.jpg tied_sitting- DSC_0084.jpg

"They led me to the bed, laid me on my back and tied me up spread eagle again. They stood back and Lonnie said, 'Hey, we should shave her pussy before or after we fuck her. Imagine her trying to explain THAT to her husband when we send her home. It'll be like we claimed her for our own!'
Andrew replied, 'Hmmm, that might be cool. Let's fuck her first, I kind of like the hair on her.'
With that Lonnie crawled up on the bed with me."
Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed-26.jpg Perfect-Breasts-tied in-Bed-19.jpg

"By then I was ready for anything they wanted to do to me." Karen continues, "Lonnie kisses me roughly and as he does he suddenly pushes his big black cock into me and starts pounding away. It felt incredible and I found myself coming hard on his bare cock. I looked down as his dark meat plunged in and out of me, don't think I have ever seen or felt anything wonderful. He then tells me, 'I going to finish inside you, do you want it?' I found myself begging him to cum inside me. With a loud grunt he let go inside me, filling me with his semen. I pleaded with them to release me from the rope which they did.
Lonnie stayed inside me and kept slowing screwing me. I never really totally lost his erection and soon I could feel it swelling inside me. My hands were now free and it felt so good to reach around him and grab his muscular ass, pulling him deeper and deeper into me. I looked up and saw the other two leering us as we made love and it excited me so much that I instantly had one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever had!"
Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed-next day17.jpg

As Karen told Larry about the time she spent at Andrew's photography studio/apartment, Larry was thumbing through the photo album. He gazed at his gorgeous wife's images and thought about how perfect she was. He didn't think any woman has more beautiful eyes and her all natural breasts were indeed perfection. While he was feeling incredible jealousy thinking about these strange black me fucking his beautiful wife, he also was feeling very turned on. Suddenly he noticed something about all the pictures. In all the pictures Karen wasn't wearing her wedding ring.
"How come you took your wedding ring off?" I asked her.
Karen hesitates for a few moments and finally answers, "I dunno, I guess it seemed like a good idea when when I went there to pose for erotic photos."
tied-couch-09.jpg

Larry didn't know what to think about her remark and her reasoning for taking off her wedding and engagement ring. He just kept looking at the album as Karen continues:
"For the rest of the day I made love to the three of them. One time, I mounted Andrew's assistant cowgirl style and was humping up and down on his cock when I felt something touch my anus. I looked around and Andrew was had some lube and was pushing his lubed finger into my ass. I couldn't believe it when he asked me if I had ever done a double penetration. I told him that I hadn't and that I was worried about getting hurt. He told me that he would go slow and for me to relax and enjoy the experience.
I shuddered with anticipation and fear as he rubbed lube onto the tip of his his big black cock. I stopped stroking up and down on his assistant's cock as Andrew grabbed my hips and started pushing the tip of his bare cock into my ass. I tightened up and my sphincter muscle clamped down on his cock. He said softly, 'Come on Karen, relax, just push like you are taking a bowel movement'.
I concentrated and remarkably that did the trick and before I knew it both of them were pumping in out of me. At first it was uncomfortable, a bit painful even, but in no time I could not believe how incredible it felt. I felt so full and like such a slut and soon I was riding one orgasm after another. As they did me, Lonnie kissed me and reached in and fondled my tits. Once they emptied their love juices inside my pussy and ass we all collapsed in a pile of sweat on the bed and finally I had a chance to rest. As I dozed off I thought to myself the incredible experiences I had in just two short days. I had beautiful erotic pictures taken of me, I had experienced my first black lovers and lastly I had my first double penetration."ass 434__111_.jpg ass in-Bed-36.jpg

"I spent the whole day there and I was available to them to do anything they wanted to me. I was totally submissive and didn't refuse them in any way. Andrew took pictures of me in different situations when he wasn't having sex with me. Soon it was nearly time for you come home from work and Andrew told me to shower and get dressed. He said I didn't need to have my husband getting ideas that something had happened between him and I."
Busty-Gorgeous-Brunette-in-Bed-30.jpg

Karen the told Larry, "I need to go study for the class I'm taking. Let's will talk later."
With that, she left her husband to continue looking though the album. He took the CD out of the back of the album and put it into his laptop. There were many pictures on it that were not in the album like this:
tied-couch-10.jpg tied-couch-14.jpg

Larry felt like he was going out of his mind and while he was very upset about what his wife had done and was insane with jealousy, he was also very aroused by what had happened. He wanted to know more and he told her, "Tell me what happened, I need to know how this happened."
"You want to know everything?" She asks.
"Yes," He replied, "I need to know."
"Well, as you know I had brought a few sexy outfits to the studio and after you left I modeled some for him. He decided that it would be best if I just started posing fully nude. He told to disrobe and to wait for a bit so the lines made on my skin from my clothing would fade. While I did this he prepared the bed by stripping off everything but the sheets and pillows. He and his assistant set up the lighting while I relaxed totally naked on the couch. When he had everything set up he had me get on the bed and gave me instructions on how to pose. It was so exciting!"
View attachment 1015969 View attachment 1015970 View attachment 1015972
This thread needs a LOVE button !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back