Beautiful Brunette Wife Photographed by Black Photographer

They continued sitting there silently until Karen reached the end of the album. Inside the back cover was attached a CD. She closes the album and they sit there for several moments, not saying a word. Finally, Larry asks, "Did anything happen between you and Andrew besides the pictures?"
Tears well up in her eyes and after what seemed like forever she finally whispers, "Yes."
Larry felt like he was going to jump out of his skin and he jumps up and paces back and forth in front of her. He thought of their lovemaking after her session and how he had eaten and put his cock into her beautiful pussy, the same pussy where Andrew had put his cock just a few hours before. Her pussy seemed swollen and extra moist but he just assumed it was because of the excitement of the moment. He also thought of kissing her soft lips, had she sucked Andrews cock also?
"How could you have done this?" Larry asks.
She sobs, "I don't know, I just got so turned on being naked in front of them. Nothing happened until he tied me to the bed. We just got carried away. It was such an intensely erotic experience being tied naked and spread open in front of those two black men. It was so incredible when he mounted me, it gave me a release like I have never experienced before."

HOT as SIN................

"By then I was ready for anything they wanted to do to me." Karen continues, "Lonnie kisses me roughly and as he does he suddenly pushes his big black cock into me and starts pounding away. It felt incredible and I found myself coming hard on his bare cock. I looked down as his dark meat plunged in and out of me, don't think I have ever seen or felt anything wonderful. He then tells me, 'I going to finish inside you, do you want it?' I found myself begging him to cum inside me. With a loud grunt he let go inside me, filling me with his semen. I pleaded with them to release me from the rope which they did.
Lonnie stayed inside me and kept slowing screwing me. I never really totally lost his erection and soon I could feel it swelling inside me. My hands were now free and it felt so good to reach around him and grab his muscular ass, pulling him deeper and deeper into me. I looked up and saw the other two leering us as we made love and it excited me so much that I instantly had one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever had!"
View attachment 1022202

You are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen knew she was beautiful and really enjoyed the attention men gave her since she was a teenager. Her experience with the black photographer Andrew and his friends really turned her on and she kept going back for more. She somehow knew that Larry would never leave her of kick her out and he was powerless to stop her from her regular visits. It bears repeating, with our without makeup she is one of the most gorgeous women on the planet and she loves being naked. The perfect fantasy woman, the perfect model and perfect lover.
NO MAKEUP 867_1000.jpgNO MAKEUP 868_1000.jpgCHAIR 127_1000.jpg

Back