Beautiful Brunette Wife Photographed by Black Photographer

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
Larry knew his wife was incredibly beautiful. He fell in love the moment he looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her as a lover and wife. He was so proud to have her on his arm when they went out and he couldn't help noticing the looks from other men as they show their appreciation of her beautiful face and stunning figure. face red top 07.jpg

Last edited:
Larry and Karen had been married almost a year when she saw an ad for a photography studio that advertised a service that offered glamour/boudoir to women. When Karen saw the ad she asked him if he would like to see professional sexy pictures of her. Larry eagerly agreed he would like that and they made an appointment.
When they entered the studio Larry was surprised to see that the photographer was a tall black man and his assistant was younger but also a black man.
His eyes lit up when Karen walked in and he commented on her beauty. She sat down on a couch and he grabbed a camera and took this picture of her:
clothed on couch-01.jpg

They discussed what Larry and his wife wanted and they agreed to a series of sexy boudoir pics and he asked Larry, "How do you feel about me taking nude pictures of your lovely wife?"
This idea really turned on Larry and he replies, "Oh, that would be great!" He looked at Karen and she was blushing.
The photographer then told Larry, "We don't like to have the husband or boyfriend be here when we do the shoot.
It makes the lady too inhibited and we will get better and more sexy photos of her if you are not here."
Larry was not sure about this but Karen spoke up and said, "It will be fine Larry."
The photographer said he would need 4 hours for the shoot so Larry went to find something to do.

Last edited:
Larry went to visit a friend and anxiously waited and finally went back to the studio once the 4 hours had elapsed. He noticed that Karen's hair was wet and she had fresh makeup on. She explained she took a shower after the shoot because she got sweaty.
"I will be putting together an album of the photos for you to enjoy but here is a preview." The photographer said to Larry.
He then showed Larry this picture of her getting ready to be photographed:
ass 556.jpg

Of course this was a tease and Larry couldn't wait to see the more! They went home and made love wildly the minute they got home. Early that evening the phone rang and the photographer wanted to talk to Karen. He told her he needed her to come in the following day to do some more photos and she agreed without checking with her husband.
Larry had to work that day so she went to the studio alone this time.

Last edited:
Larry and Karen waited eagerly to see the album and about a week after the original shoot as package arrived at their post office box. Larry drove home with the package and once home he wondered if he should wait for Karen to come home before he opened it but decided he just couldn't wait. This was the first pic he saw and his heart skipped a beat when he saw her beauty.
perfect breasts DSC2837_123_45lo.jpg

Larry couldn't believe what he was seeing. There was his beautiful wife helplessly tied spread eagle for 2 black men she had just met a few hours before. As he gazed at the pictures he couldn't help but feel that he was staring at the most beautiful woman in the world. Her smooth skin was flawless, her breasts were perfect and he didn't think any woman had a more beautiful face.
His thoughts then turned to why she had agreed to have these kind of pictures taken. Was she turned on by the bondage and the black man and his assistant? Had something more actually happened than just the photos? He thought back to her wet hair and the shower she needed because "she had gotten sweaty".
Perfect-Breasts-tied in-Bed-6.jpg Perfect-Breasts-tied in-Bed-22.jpg

tied post _bath- (49).jpg Larry was only halfway through the album and deep in thought when he heard the front door opened. Karen was home! He slammed the album shut and Karen walked into the room, come up to him and gave him a kiss. She drew back, stared into his eyes and asked, "Is something wrong?"
Larry replied, "No, huh, the album came with your nude pictures."
She smirked and Larry noticed she seemed to blush. "Let's see them."
Larry hands the album to her and she goes into the living room and sits on the couch and starts thumbing through them. "It's always surprising to me to see pictures of me naked." She comments.
She slowly turns the pages until she reaches the first picture of her tied to the bed. She freezes and just stares at the picture. After several long moments she stammers, "I, I'm surprised he put these into the book."
Larry goes over and sits next to her and says, "I was shocked to see these. Why did you have pictures like this taken of you"
"Well, Andrew suggested it and it kind of turned me on. I guess I didn't think it through much." She answers.
Larry and Karen sit there silently staring at the album as she turns the pages. This went of for several minutes. There were other bondage pics of her other than the ones of her on the bed.
View attachment 1015462 tied post 08A.jpg tied post 15.jpg

Last edited:
They continued sitting there silently until Karen reached the end of the album. Inside the back cover was attached a CD. She closes the album and they sit there for several moments, not saying a word. Finally, Larry asks, "Did anything happen between you and Andrew besides the pictures?"
Tears well up in her eyes and after what seemed like forever she finally whispers, "Yes."
Larry felt like he was going to jump out of his skin and he jumps up and paces back and forth in front of her. He thought of their lovemaking after her session and how he had eaten and put his cock into her beautiful pussy, the same pussy where Andrew had put his cock just a few hours before. Her pussy seemed swollen and extra moist but he just assumed it was because of the excitement of the moment. He also thought of kissing her soft lips, had she sucked Andrews cock also?
"How could you have done this?" Larry asks.
She sobs, "I don't know, I just got so turned on being naked in front of them. Nothing happened until he tied me to the bed. We just got carried away. It was such an intensely erotic experience being tied naked and spread open in front of those two black men. It was so incredible when he mounted me, it gave me a release like I have never experienced before."

Last edited:
Larry went to visit a friend and anxiously waited and finally went back to the studio once the 4 hours had elapsed. He noticed that Karen's hair was wet and she had fresh makeup on. She explained she took a shower after the shoot because she got sweaty.
"I will be putting together an album of the photos for you to enjoy but here is a preview." The photographer said to Larry.
He then showed Larry this picture of her getting ready to be photographed:
View attachment 1015323
Sensational

Larry felt like he was going out of his mind and while he was very upset about what his wife had done and was insane with jealousy, he was also very aroused by what had happened. He wanted to know more and he told her, "Tell me what happened, I need to know how this happened."
"You want to know everything?" She asks.
"Yes," He replied, "I need to know."
"Well, as you know I had brought a few sexy outfits to the studio and after you left I modeled some for him. He decided that it would be best if I just started posing fully nude. He told to disrobe and to wait for a bit so the lines made on my skin from my clothing would fade. While I did this he prepared the bed by stripping off everything but the sheets and pillows. He and his assistant set up the lighting while I relaxed totally naked on the couch. When he had everything set up he had me get on the bed and gave me instructions on how to pose. It was so exciting!"
Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed-23.jpg Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed-9.jpg Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed-26.jpg

Back