Beautiful Brunette Wife Photographed by Black Photographer

Karen continued, "This went of for several minutes until Andrew looks at me with a funny expression on his face and asks me if I wanted to try some light bondage. He told me it can be very erotic."
She pauses, staring at the floor and just when Larry was wondering if she was done talking she starts again, "I hesitated, I felt afraid. I also was very aroused at the thought of being tied up by these strangers. It was particularly exciting because they were black men. I finally agreed and Larry and his assistant produced ropes that were already attached to the bed, I hadn't noticed them before. They tied my wrists and there I was, on my back with my totally naked front side exposed, spread out helpless to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do to me. He started to shoot."
Perfect-Breasts-tied in-Bed-15.jpg

"While Andrew was shooting a fly kept buzzing around me and would land on me on occasion. It was very annoying and after it had done this several times it landed on one of my nipples. Andrew went over to shoo it away and when he did he brushed my breast with his hand. I let out a gasp of surprise and frankly sexual excitement. He apologized but for some reason I told him, 'No worries, I kind of enjoyed it.' He glanced at his assistant and they both laughed and he went back to shooting.
After doing this for awhile he suddenly pauses. He is giving me this crooked smile and says, 'I've got a question for you.' I asked him what and he said, 'I would really like to make love to you, would you like that?' My heart was racing and I found myself telling him that I would love it if he did.
He put his camera down and peeled off his t-shirt and unbuckled his jeans. They fell to the floor and as he stepped out of them and his shoes he slid his boxer shorts off. When this happened his big black cock sprung up. This was the first time I had ever seen a black penis in real life before and it was so exciting. He came over to me and asked me if I wanted to be untied and I told him no and to do whatever he wanted to do to me. He leaned in and kissed my lips and worked his tongue and lips down to my tits, it was electric! He then worked his way down to my pussy and spread my legs apart and started kissing and licking my pussy, it felt so good...too good. I was begging him to fuck me and after he did oral sex on me for what seemed like forever, he then moved up and place his cock at my mouth and I started licking a sucking the tip. I could tasted his pre-cum.
He then positioned himself between my legs, spread my thighs apart and placed the tip of his big black cock inside my pussy. Soon he was deep inside me and I was building to an incredible orgasm. I think I came 3 or 4 times before he finally cum and filled me with his semen."
Larry interrupts her, "Wait! He didn't use a rubber and he came inside you?"
Karen stammers, "Well, I, Well it just happened. We both got caught up in the moment."
"Incredible!" Larry exclaims, "I cannot believe what I am hearing! What happened next?"
Karen is now getting emotional with tears rising up in her eyes. She tells him, "Andrew then unties me and that is when I saw his assistant was also naked..."
Karen stops short, she hadn't meant to mention Andrew's assistant.
Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed kneel-4.jpg Perfect-Breasts-in-Bed-25.jpg

"While Andrew was shooting a fly kept buzzing around me and would land on me on occasion. It was very annoying and after it had done this several times it landed on one of my nipples. Andrew went over to shoo it away and when he did he brushed my breast with his hand. I let out a gasp of surprise and frankly sexual excitement. He apologized but for some reason I told him, 'No worries, I kind of enjoyed it.' He glanced at his assistant and they both laughed and he went back to shooting.
After doing this for awhile he suddenly pauses. He is giving me this crooked smile and says, 'I've got a question for you.' I asked him what and he said, 'I would really like to make love to you, would you like that?' My heart was racing and I found myself telling him that I would love it if he did.
He put his camera down and peeled off his t-shirt and unbuckled his jeans. They fell to the floor and as he stepped out of them and his shoes he slid his boxer shorts off. When this happened his big black cock sprung up. This was the first time I had ever seen a black penis in real life before and it was so exciting. He came over to me and asked me if I wanted to be untied and I told him no and to do whatever he wanted to do to me. He leaned in and kissed my lips and worked his tongue and lips down to my tits, it was electric! He then worked his way down to my pussy and spread my legs apart and started kissing and licking my pussy, it felt so good...too good. I was begging him to fuck me and after he did oral sex on me for what seemed like forever, he then moved up and place his cock at my mouth and I started licking a sucking the tip. I could tasted his pre-cum.
He then positioned himself between my legs, spread my thighs apart and placed the tip of his big black cock inside my pussy. Soon he was deep inside me and I was building to an incredible orgasm. I think I came 3 or 4 times before he finally cum and filled me with his semen."
Larry interrupts her, "Wait! He didn't use a rubber and he came inside you?"
Karen stammers, "Well, I, Well it just happened. We both got caught up in the moment."
"Incredible!" Larry exclaims, "I cannot believe what I am hearing! What happened next?"
Karen is now getting emotional with tears rising up in her eyes. She tells him, "Andrew then unties me and that is when I saw his assistant was also naked..."
Karen stops short, she hadn't meant to mention Andrew's assistant.
View attachment 1015988 View attachment 1015989
Great story!

Larry's mouth fell open, "You fucked his assistant also?" He asks frantically.
She just sits there staring off with tears rolling down her cheeks, not looking at her husband.
"I think I have my answer!" Larry exclaims.
They both sit there silently, both deep in thought. Larry finally picks up the photo album and starts looking though it. He really did think the pictures were VERY erotic and that his wife looked so incredibly gorgeous in the pictures Andrew had taken.
Suddenly, he remembers how Andrew had her come over the day following the photo shoot for so he could take some more pictures.
"What happened the next day when you went back to his studio?" Larry asks her, "Did you screw them again?"
Karen hesitates and finally answers, "He really wanted to take some more pictures and the pics he took of me tied to the post and on the table were shot that morning when I visited him again."
tied post 541lo.jpg tied post 15.jpg

Karen continued, "He wanted to have me pose in some more bondage photos with me in different situations and positions. I think he has a fetish for the bondage thing. When I arrived at his studio there was another black man there who Andrew introduced to me as his best friend and he was going to watch the shoot if it was OK with me. I don't think he gets too many women who are willing be tied up and have their picture taken."
tied on table 01.jpg tied on table 1.jpg tied on table 02.jpg

Last edited:
Larry could stand it no more and finally says, "I saw the pictures, I want to know what the hell happened between you and those three men."
Karen really didn't want to go into it with him, "It's best if you don't know everything."
"Please tell me! Larry pleaded, "I want to know."
She looks at her husband and slowly comes to the realization that he seemed to be turned on by the idea that she had had sex behind his back with strange men. She was also surprised that it looked like Larry was especially interested because they were black men. She also thinks to herself that she was more attracted to them than she expected. Andrew was a handsome black man, tall and slender and his assistant while not as good looking but was also nearly as tall as Andrew but was more muscular. Both of them had wonderful black cocks, quite a bit bigger than Larry's and they really used them skillfully when they made love to her. She also found Andrew's friend Lonnie to be handsome. She had never had a black man before and it surprised her how great the sex was. She had heard the stories and just assumed most of them were urban legend. Maybe they were but she certainly enjoyed her experience.
"You want to hear the details? I'll give you the details!" She exclaims.
She took a deep breath and says, "Yes, I had sex with Andrew AND his assistant ...I don't know his name...that first day and guess what? I had sex with them the following day. I also made love to Andrew's friend Lonnie that day. I was there all day and most of the day I was nude, it seemed so natural."
"I can't believe what I am hearing, I just don't know you anymore." Larry responds.
"I'm sorry you are disappointed in me but you wanted to hear the details." Karen says.
perfect breasts 901_1000.jpg

"After you left for work I gathered up my makeup bag, some clothing and lingerie and drove over to Andrew's studio and when I got there the sign on the door said he was closed. I knocked on the door and in a few seconds Andrew's assistant opened the door and let me in. I walked in, he closed the door and I heard him lock it. He led me upstairs where I hadn't been before and into a bathroom. Andrew appeared and told me to take my clothes off, I noticed he had set up a camera on a tripod. I felt very embarrassed as they just stood there leering at me as I stripped. Once I was fully naked, Andrew started taking pictures of me."
bathroom 02C.jpg

Last edited:
Karen continues, "I laid on my back as Lonnie and Andrew's assistant tied my wrists with the rope and spread my arms and tied the ends to the bed so I was spread eagle. I was totally exposed to them and powerless to do anything to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do to me. Andrew took some pics and a few times Lonnie got on the bed and played with and kissed my breasts. I squirmed around, it felt so good! After awhile, they hogtied me for some pictures."
tied bed next day 5.jpg tied bed next day 2.jpg tied bed next day 3.jpg

Last edited:
tied above -02.jpg tied above -08.jpg tied above 11B.jpg After shooting me on the bed for awhile, They then untied me and Andrew gave me crotchless fishnet pantyhose to wear. I slid into them and they then produced rope and lashed my wrists together. They then threw the rope over a ceiling beam and pulled my arms over my head and tied off the rope. As they stood back and admired my predicament, Andrew snapped away with his camera. When he was done I was untied but not before they took advantage of my helplessness and all three of them gather around me and felt me up. They played with and sucked my tits as they fingered my exposed pussy."

Karen pauses and seems to be deep in thought. She finally continues, "After I had stood there hanging from the rope, being ******* by them for what seemed like maybe 5 or 10 minutes I was finally released. Andrew gave me and black crotchless full body stocking and a pair of boots with 4" heels and told me to put them on. I removed my pumps and the pantyhose and put on the the other outfit but didn't pull up the top (Andrew told me not to) and slid the boots on. He had guessed the size so they were a little big but I was able to walk around in them.
He took some pictures of me sitting on a table and then they had me lay back on the table, spread my arms out and tied me to the table. I was laid out for them to do whatever they wanted to do to me. Andrew took more pictures and then they all got naked and stood around the table, fondling my tits and wet pussy. They then spread my legs and I looked down as Lonnie positioned himself between my legs, grabbed my hips and pulled my ass to the edge of the table. Lonnie then placed the tip of his bare black cock into my pussy. His black cock was so beautiful with a slight upwards curve and it was so big! His broad muscular chest was gorgeous and his deep brown skin looked so smooth I wanted to reach out and feel it but I couldn't because my hands were tied. He worked himself into me and soon was pumping in and out of me. I was starting to reach an orgasm when he abruptly pulls out. It was a tease! The same thing was repeated with the other two, bringing me up nearly cumming but not letting me. It just drove me wild!"
tied above-01.jpg tied above-13.jpg tied above-18.jpg tied on table 04.jpg tied on table 05.jpg tied on table 07.jpg tied on table 08.jpg

Last edited:
Back