be recognized by someone

My wife came home from a weekend in Atlantic City with her bull and told me she was seen by friends. She and said they saw her rubbing his crotch while they on the boardwalk. At first I was upset, telling her she should have stayed in the hotel room and fucked him. Now I just accept the fact that she is a slut.
does this mean that you're now open about your wife being a slut and you don't have to hide it from your friends? is it liberating or embarrassing?

does this mean that you're now open about your wife being a slut and you don't have to hide it from your friends? is it liberating or embarrassing?
We are not totally open about my wife’s life, but I suspect some may now know. Her girlfriends, both sluts and non, know I can’t get the job done between her legs. They think I’m cool for letting her have great sex with bbc. Some, having seen my equipment, even sympathize with me.
I find not having the pressure of taking care of my wife’s sexual needs liberating. It can be embarrassing when I realize others discover that.

We are not totally open about my wife’s life, but I suspect some may now know. Her girlfriends, both sluts and non, know I can’t get the job done between her legs. They think I’m cool for letting her have great sex with bbc. Some, having seen my equipment, even sympathize with me.
I find not having the pressure of taking care of my wife’s sexual needs liberating. It can be embarrassing when I realize others discover that.
yeah. the there's always bad to go with the good! 'in a perfect world...' huh? try to embrace it. remember that you're sharing her with other men because you think she deserve it and you think those other men deserve to enjoy her as well

yeah. the there's always bad to go with the good! 'in a perfect world...' huh? try to embrace it. remember that you're sharing her with other men because you think she deserve it and you think those other men deserve to enjoy her as well
Knowing that other men also deserve your wife is probably one of the most exciting factor in this lifestyle

Back