be recognized by someone

I have had it a few times. One time there was someone attending the church we went to who recognized me. They contacted me and told me they thought what I do is pretty awesome and to keep on doing it. They never told me who they were but it was pretty intriguing that it did happen. So far though haven't been recognized by family. I am curious though to see the reaction if it ever happens.

This is a twist on that...Beth has always loved restraints, blindfolds, and sex with someone she does not know. About 6 years ago her black boyfriend had me prepare her and he brought over a black friend. Listening to Beth and all her 'oh gods, fuck me" I knew she had a great time. About a week later, we were out to dinner and I recognized one of the waiters and with his smile I knew he recognized us. Over time Beth started noticing that he kept looking over as he went back-n-forth. Beth asked, "Is he?" When I smiled she knew. As we sat there, Beth reached over, grabbed my hand, and started squeezing, that was always her way and saying her pussy is throbbing. It was fun talking about him and Beth sharing how big his cock is. When we ordered coffee at the end, our waiter asked "dessert?" We declined. When he brought out the coffee, he put a chocolate filled cannoli in front of Beth. He said, "On the house because we know how much you love chocolate." Beth turned red!

Last edited:
Actually, this is my biggest fear about being on here. Hopefully, my avatar is cut off enough that most of my coworker would not be sure it is me.

Ditto. We worry about others finding out because they would never understand and most, if not all, would disown us for all the reasons you could imagine.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
It's a good question but sometimes people can just be cruel. Sometimes they don't like you, sometimes they're just bored. I'm not embarrassed that I'm sexually submissive, attracted to black men, or that my wife has sex with other men, but I wouldn't want anyone from work finding out. People can be mean and they could do something like...print out my profile and posts and post them all over in the building or something like that. (This actually happened to someone I know when he got arrested. Someone with too much time on their hands printed his mugshot and put it up all over.

I just don't think I'd feel like answering the constant questions about my personal life from the 'squares' or dealing with the constant inappropriate jokes from people. But I wouldn't be too embarrassed about it. But I would be annoyed.

And I'm sure if this kind of thing happened to a woman all the above would happen and also be accompanied with inappropriate sexual advances as well. Keeping your sexual life private in the workplace is always best.

still I say this why would they be on here! There are 100s of sites about sex etc! You use, usernames! Unless they have over hear or you have spoken about, the real chances of them finding you are really slim! That's my opinion

It's a good question but sometimes people can just be cruel. Sometimes they don't like you, sometimes they're just bored. I'm not embarrassed that I'm sexually submissive, attracted to black men, or that my wife has sex with other men, but I wouldn't want anyone from work finding out. People can be mean and they could do something like...print out my profile and posts and post them all over in the building or something like that. (This actually happened to someone I know when he got arrested. Someone with too much time on their hands printed his mugshot and put it up all over.

I just don't think I'd feel like answering the constant questions about my personal life from the 'squares' or dealing with the constant inappropriate jokes from people. But I wouldn't be too embarrassed about it. But I would be annoyed.

And I'm sure if this kind of thing happened to a woman all the above would happen and also be accompanied with inappropriate sexual advances as well. Keeping your sexual life private in the workplace is always best.

I do not work any longer but I get you. I retired from the Air ******* 18 years ago and got lucky enough to be in a position that I no longer have to do the daily grind.
However, I know this black guy on AFF that is very well endowed and we started talking while he was stationed in Italy after he saw we lived on the Gulf Coast and let me know he was being stationed at Keesler AFB MS. and wanted to know if we are interested.
Well he is at Keesler now and I go out to the base gym quite often so I do not know how/when to contact him because if he is the type to run his mouth then everyone at the gym would find out and there goes my routine. I know people I served with at the gym, good friends, and it would suck if they knew my wife was sleeping with black men as I watched.

Perhaps not quite what the OP was thinking when he started this topic!!
I was working in London 5 yrs ago and got chatting to another guy working there and staying in same hotel as I was. having a ******* one night it was quiet in the bar and we chatted, ............. turned out he had been working in Wolverhampton where I am from , and talk drifted to when he was working there, and he brought up how he was fucking a "real hot slut" as he described her while he was there, my new friend asked me if I knew her, pulling out his phone and showed me 4 pictures and said "Do you know her ?"
I had job to keep a straight face when he showed me my "slut" I had to listen to him telling me "she is a right dirty bitch her husband must have a time keeping track of her"

When something that is considered taboo and becomes a normal part of your normal daily life for a long period. It’s easy to forget and lose touch with the masses of people that might not understand what may excite you! But I see times are changing slowly. But still our circle is pretty small. So it’s best to try our hardest to stay under cover. Others just would not be able to relate to this subject!!!

Back