Does anyone get recognized?

I sent my nudes with face to some people from private message in here and people are generally scared to send face pics because they think someone might recognize them on the street but that's mathematically almost impossible haha! Never happened to anyone, I guess :D

I have this huge fantasy of being recognized by someone or multiple people on here. I’ve always thought it would be so sexy to have someone who knows me find out our secret.

Does anyone recognize me?

Please login or become a member to view

I wish I did. Lol

My advice keep it a fantasy. In my youth i was and it could have ruined my life i had no idea i had been filmed. The second time at twenty-six it could have been a disaster if i had not been totally honest with my guy. Imagine being on vacation in Europe approached at a sidewalk cafe by three men who knew you from a stag loop made and not to be distributed in the USA but here you are on the street Amsterdam. You can't control who might be the one who sees that's you. Your neighbor, pastor, employer, even a member of your circle of friends or family.

I have this huge fantasy of being recognized by someone or multiple people on here. I’ve always thought it would be so sexy to have someone who knows me find out our secret.

if I did I would wanna fuck you

Sorry, I dont

And I forgot...hub and I ran into the nearly naked female postal clerk he saw everyday in her work uniform at the post office. She and her hub came into a club we were in. He didn't recognize her without glasses and wearing very little. She had to introduce herself lol. He fucked her...
Hmmmmm sounds a bit fishy

Hey my lovely internet friend. I work at the main airport here in Norway. There are a few that I recognize from the internet. OF, IG and Reddit. No one here from BTW. I like it and I found it exciting. On two occasions I have hinted that I have seen it on the internet. I think they thought it was perfectly fine. For the record, I take pride in behaving properly when meeting others and showing other people respect. You look incredibly good, and it would have been really exciting to see it in everyday life out in the real world. Thanks for sharing. Hugs from Norway

I accidentally sent a nude picture of my wife to a friend of mine. He asked me who was couldn't lie. I had to tell him if you ever see her. Don't say anything.

I have been recognized multiple times on other sites. The list: 1st cousin (didn't fuck him); *******'s former teacher (fucked her and her hub); guy I went to high school with (fucked him and his wife); couple hub went to high school with (fucked both of them). Probably more but just can't remember right now.
Damn!!!

Back