Anyone here every been recognized here by someone from their everyday life?

Lots of times but mainly on other sites. We have run in to people from HS and college (I think we fucked all of them). The female postal clerk at the local post office hub sees everyday (he fucked her). My *******'s middle school teacher and her hub (we fucked them). Now my 1st cousin wants to fuck me...he has seen the pics and vids.

Two men saw me here and stoped me and take me in the street.. I was a bit scared at first because I was alone but they were very good with me and we ended up having coffee in the afternoon and something more at night… now I see them more frequently as my husbands coworkers..
I have thought about what I might do if someone from the "normal" day-to-day world outside recognized my wife or me on a site such as this and mentioned it to me. Would I be ashamed, and try to deny it, or run and hide and hope to never see that person again? But think about it. What is that person doing on that site? Clearly has interest in the same things you do, don't you think? Some here find it easier to meet like-minded people than others. that should be seen as an opportunity to meet someone who has the same kinky interest as yourself. thexxxtrain surely found that to be the case. Lucky woman, and hubby. (Now if it was just as easy to identify the creeps and thieves on the internet who pretend to be what they are not).

I have thought about what I might do if someone from the "normal" day-to-day world outside recognized my wife or me on a site such as this and mentioned it to me. Would I be ashamed, and try to deny it, or run and hide and hope to never see that person again? But think about it. What is that person doing on that site? Clearly has interest in the same things you do, don't you think? Some here find it easier to meet like-minded people than others. that should be seen as an opportunity to meet someone who has the same kinky interest as yourself. thexxxtrain surely found that to be the case. Lucky woman, and hubby. (Now if it was just as easy to identify the creeps and thieves on the internet who pretend to be what they are not).
Lots of variables there, random person from the gym or something recognizing is different from someone at work and depending on the job it could have a lot of other issues involved.

Back