Never In My Life...

Hey everybody, this is the husband. I just had to express my appreciation to all the respectful and supportive posts here on my wife's thread. I am truly grateful to you all. I am extremely proud of my wife, and this metamorphosis has required a tremendous amount of courage on her part. It's one thing for me to celebrate what she is accomplishing here with this lifestyle. It's another thing to have outside people share their respect and appreciation for her as well. This is both what she needs, and deserves.

Thank you all!

Hey everybody, this is the husband. I just had to express my appreciation to all the respectful and supportive posts here on my wife's thread. I am truly grateful to you all. I am extremely proud of my wife, and this metamorphosis has required a tremendous amount of courage on her part. It's one thing for me to celebrate what she is accomplishing here with this lifestyle. It's another thing to have outside people share their respect and appreciation for her as well. This is both what she needs, and deserves.

Thank you all!
Most definitely I'm happy That you two found each other i hope you continue to find happiness and to create happiness by being a amazing representation of what alot of people desire both of your truth will make way for many people to step out of there comfort zone into there own truth thank you for being brave enough to follow your heart not many people have such courage

Very happy for you guys, I'm trying very hard to get my wife to realize and experience the same thing so I'm hoping to get some advice and input from hotwives and couples like you who are willing to help me find a way to get my wife to get past the social norms of being married and only having sex with your partner.

Back