Never In My Life...

Swinksters

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hey everybody as the female half of this couple I just have to say.....

Never in my life did I think I would be this free and uninhibited not only sexually but in every other aspect of my life. Becoming a Hotwife and entering this lifestyle has quite literally changed my life. I am becoming an empowered woman and an ethical slut and I love it! Low self worth and self esteem caused by traumatic experiences in childhood are being replaced with confidence, self compassion, a undying desire to free myself from all the lies I've heard my entire life that women are "supposed" to "behave" a certain way. Now I have the freedom to enjoy any man or woman I want sexually all the while being completely and unconditionally loved and cherished by my husband.

Being a Hotwife and in this lifestyle means more to me than just the amazing sex. For me personally it goes way beyond that. It mean reclaiming and redefining myself. It has really began to shift the way I think and is healing a lot of my insecurities of not being pretty enough, smart enough, and skinny enough. My grandma used to call me a slut when I was 6 years old because I was being sexually abused and everybody that knew about it enabled it to continue for 6 years until I was 12. Needless to say I've had a lot of misconceptions about sex and sexuality my entire life. I've had a lot of fears and trauma related to sex.

This lifestyle has freed me and healed me in ways that I can't even put into words. I have been beyond blessed and I am grateful every day for having a loving husband that wants me to heal and explore my sexuality. He always encourages me to have any dark desire I crave sexually and I do the same with him. What can I say? Our demons dance well together. He loves all of my twisted dark desires and always asks that I share them with him. So I do.

Today I can actually say that I am a complete ethical slut, a degenerate whore that likes to be used and ravaged sexually. I can actually say that and be proud of it. Never in my life did I think I would get to this place of self acceptance and love. Never in my life did I think I would be this happy. Never in my life did I think I would be this free.

I hope all of the hotwives on here have found a similar freedom and empowerment. Based on what I've read it seems to be a common theme. I love that. It's amazing to know I'm not alone. Thank you for reading my post!

congrats on your transformation. one of the things i like. most. about this site is being able to hear from the wives & GFs.

some of the attributes about women that spins my propeller is self-confidence, a sense of adventure & a devil-may-care attitude. freeing oneself from the constraints of social norms can be, so, liberating. good for you.

i hope you adventure continues for a long time & that it evolves to wherever you want.

Never in my life did I think I would be this free and uninhibited not only sexually but in every other aspect of my life. Becoming a Hotwife and entering this lifestyle has quite literally changed my life. I am becoming an empowered woman and an ethical slut and I love it! Low self worth and self esteem caused by traumatic experiences in childhood are being replaced with confidence, self compassion, a undying desire to free myself from all the lies I've heard my entire life that women are "supposed" to "behave" a certain way. Now I have the freedom to enjoy any man or woman I want sexually all the while being completely and unconditionally loved and cherished by my husband.

Being a Hotwife and in this lifestyle means more to me than just the amazing sex. For me personally it goes way beyond that. It mean reclaiming and redefining myself. It has really began to shift the way I think and is healing a lot of my insecurities of not being pretty enough, smart enough, and skinny enough. My grandma used to call me a slut when I was 6 years old because I was being sexually abused and everybody that knew about it enabled it to continue for 6 years until I was 12. Needless to say I've had a lot of misconceptions about sex and sexuality my entire life. I've had a lot of fears and trauma related to sex.

This lifestyle has freed me and healed me in ways that I can't even put into words. I have been beyond blessed and I am grateful every day for having a loving husband that wants me to heal and explore my sexuality. He always encourages me to have any dark desire I crave sexually and I do the same with him. What can I say? Our demons dance well together. He loves all of my twisted dark desires and always asks that I share them with him. So I do.

Today I can actually say that I am a complete ethical slut, a degenerate whore that likes to be used and ravaged sexually. I can actually say that and be proud of it. Never in my life did I think I would get to this place of self acceptance and love. Never in my life did I think I would be this happy. Never in my life did I think I would be this free.

I hope all of the hotwives on here have found a similar freedom and empowerment. Based on what I've read it seems to be a common theme. I love that. It's amazing to know I'm not alone. Thank you for reading my post!
And this is what the lifestyle is about.

Let’s not use the terms slut and whore interchangeably please. They don’t mean the same thing. That being said, happy to hear you feel sexually empowered in spite of your traumatic upbringing.

Let’s not use the terms slut and whore interchangeably please. They don’t mean the same thing. That being said, happy to hear you feel sexually empowered in spite of your traumatic upbringing.
You’ve taken the opportunity to take my joy and exuberance of finally being free to publicly correct me for what you think is an important mistake. This word choice apparently has an important meaning to you. Please explain why..

When i was younger i had a very active sex life,but i was sure i never would be with 2 or more men at the time,that i never would get facialized.and also i never had been with a Master basically because inside the Artic Pole in Norway where i lived there wasnt a single one

You’ve taken the opportunity to take my joy and exuberance of finally being free to publicly correct me for what you think is an important mistake. This word choice apparently has an important meaning to you. Please explain why..
Because they don’t mean the same thing and therefor are not interchangeable. If you’re not getting compensated for sexual favors then you’re not a whore. Being promiscuous and liking various fetishes can make you a slut but unless money is exchanging hands you’re not a whore. It may be pedantic semantics but words matter and the cavalier use of “whore” where “slut” is more appropriate isn’t empowering anyone except perhaps men to be more emboldened to be disrespectful.
If being corrected on this takes away your joy and exuberance of being “free” then you’ve got bigger problems than an Internet forum can help you solve.
My intent was not to rain on your parade but to help spread some knowledge and awareness that calling ourselves whores unnecessarily diminishes our humanity.

Because they don’t mean the same thing and therefor are not interchangeable. If you’re not getting compensated for sexual favors then you’re not a whore. Being promiscuous and liking various fetishes can make you a slut but unless money is exchanging hands you’re not a whore. It may be pedantic semantics but words matter and the cavalier use of “whore” where “slut” is more appropriate isn’t empowering anyone except perhaps men to be more emboldened to be disrespectful.
If being corrected on this takes away your joy and exuberance of being “free” then you’ve got bigger problems than an Internet forum can help you solve.
My intent was not to rain on your parade but to help spread some knowledge and awareness that calling ourselves whores unnecessarily diminishes our humanity.
Your post did not take away my joy or exuberance in being free. How offensive though the way you put that.

I have given sex for money, therefore I feel quite appropriate in utilizing the term when describing myself in my original post.

I do not share your opinion that a woman who takes sex for money is empowering misogyny. What some men and certain women like yourself feel about us women in making a conscious decision to have sex for money doesn’t matter. Women like myself refuse to be lectured, educated, or seen in a negative light for our empowered choices.

I see by your profile that you’re using images of your body as well as your voice to receive money from others who are willing to pay you for enjoying your sexuality. Therefore, I am honestly confused about what appears to be a certain hypocrisy in casting such a negative light on other women who utilize their own bodies and sexuality for financial purposes.

I honestly meant to have an intellectual discussion and give you an opportunity to help me understand what you said. However, the energy and the attitude of your post disappoint me because I view my fellow sisters on this site as part of a persecuted but empowered minority that should be working together with kindness, respect, and support.

I wasn’t using the terms in my original post interchangeably. I meant them exactly the way I said them.

I don’t utilize this site to market any type of sexual or professional services. I never would. This is my fellowship, home, and the people on here are my community. I believe this is the difference between you and me.

Good luck with your tributes, your paid memberships, your video calls, your Live Photos, and your cash apps. I actually don’t meant that sarcastically. I support and respect what you’re doing with all of that. However, I’m not quite sure that’s what this forum is for. If you want to communicate out of a place of friendship and support, I’ll be receptive to what you have to say. But your last post is so unfortunate for not just myself but for all the other people on here who are supporting each other.

Your post did not take away my joy or exuberance in being free. How offensive though the way you put that.

I have given sex for money, therefore I feel quite appropriate in utilizing the term when describing myself in my original post.

I do not share your opinion that a woman who takes sex for money is empowering misogyny. What some men and certain women like yourself feel about us women in making a conscious decision to have sex for money doesn’t matter. Women like myself refuse to be lectured, educated, or seen in a negative light for our empowered choices.

I see by your profile that you’re using images of your body as well as your voice to receive money from others who are willing to pay you for enjoying your sexuality. Therefore, I am honestly confused about what appears to be a certain hypocrisy in casting such a negative light on other women who utilize their own bodies and sexuality for financial purposes.

I honestly meant to have an intellectual discussion and give you an opportunity to help me understand what you said. However, the energy and the attitude of your post disappoint me because I view my fellow sisters on this site as part of a persecuted but empowered minority that should be working together with kindness, respect, and support.

I wasn’t using the terms in my original post interchangeably. I meant them exactly the way I said them.

I don’t utilize this site to market any type of sexual or professional services. I never would. This is my fellowship, home, and the people on here are my community. I believe this is the difference between you and me.

Good luck with your tributes, your paid memberships, your video calls, your Live Photos, and your cash apps. I actually don’t meant that sarcastically. I support and respect what you’re doing with all of that. However, I’m not quite sure that’s what this forum is for. If you want to communicate out of a place of friendship and support, I’ll be receptive to what you have to say. But your last post is so unfortunate for not just myself but for all the other people on here who are supporting each other.
Sure

What a weird post Lol, I’m not sure if you know this cause you seem to comment on ALOT of post but you can just not say something once in a while even if you disagree with what the post is about. Hahahhaha that seems like a fun way to be. Lmfaoooooo

Congrats on being "liberated". I liked your posts regardless of how you expressed yourself. It is refreshing to hear from a "real" woman and the struggles that you have had to endure. You go girl. I will always have your back!

This story is amazing its the sweetest poetry thank you for such inspiring heart felt transformative story like a phenix you rise from the ashes ❤️

Thank you @Swinksters for adding more realness to the forums (great user name BTW ;) ). i feel your words deep in my heart. You perfectly describe what i feel the "Hotwife Lifestyle" is about. It is a sexual lifestyle, yes, but also - in my opinion - most of all a relationship model which is based on precious values that build the fundament of the two partners' mutual respect. i am talking about openness (with each other), honesty and trust; love, care and support. Liberation and empowerment seem so essential in this lifestyle (and should be part of every couple relationship - again in my opinion). All of that is so well represented (some of it between the lines) in your original post. - Thank you for sharing!
Congrats to you for having selected a partner with whom you are able to share and who is able to help you heal and become your best version. All my love to both of you! :blackheart:

Back