Be honnest,is this ridiculous or not?(my husbands dick)

The truth is...take any man, white, black, brown or other and look at his cock. You can always go out and find something bigger, thicker, longer...learn to use/enjoy what you have to its best ability and bring in others when "help" is needed, I've had just as much pleasure from a good mouth and tongue (man or woman) as I've had from a cock, well almost...lol.

HWJ:lips::lips::lips:

The truth is...take any man, white, black, brown or other and look at his cock. You can always go out and find something bigger, thicker, longer...learn to use/enjoy what you have to its best ability and bring in others when "help" is needed, I've had just as much pleasure from a good mouth and tongue (man or woman) as I've had from a cock, well almost...lol.

Beautifully said.

Definitely getting those vibes from latina1999 that HE is just another, single male or married loser posing as a female without her knowing anything.
Typical Dime a dozen here....
Don't feed this POS anymore attention because HE is getting off on waisting your time... BET... 🤷

Well but im curious about beying cervix banged

Back