Be honnest,is this ridiculous or not?(my husbands dick)

I'll admit, I'm glad I'm not that small, fairly average, I'm a grower and not a shower tho.
Thos is why we who even may lack that big tool, still have the desire to see our better halves experience with larger men for their and our pleasure.
Well expressed. Considering your wife, I’ve got to say the sights you get to behold must be a serious delight!

Definitely getting those vibes from latina1999 that HE is just another, single male or married loser posing as a female without her knowing anything.
Typical Dime a dozen here....
Don't feed this POS anymore attention because HE is getting off on waisting your time... BET... 🤷
I was thinking the same, thing it says certified real person so not sure, but this seems pretty fake, 1. Not how women normally talk, 2. Notice it says latina.. but says from Spain, while I am not sure to his is suspicious as I think it's an American term... But who knows.

Last edited:
Definitely getting those vibes from latina1999 that HE is just another, single male or married loser posing as a female without her knowing anything.
Typical Dime a dozen here....
Don't feed this POS anymore attention because HE is getting off on waisting your time... BET... 🤷
Not many real individuals as yourself on this website. Even the ones that say they are in the Fla area are either white makes living a fantasy or just wasting black mens time. Hope to see you here in the Destin Fla area

Back