Be honnest,is this ridiculous or not?(my husbands dick)

How can a woman say size doesnt matter? 😌
That woman who has not experienced anything else! If you've always tried stale bread since birth, and never tried buns and pies, how can you know you've been cheated? Everything is known in comparison, and fortunately in our time there is the Internet that allows you to take the first step to understand how small our husbands are compared to real men! and how much a black man in the form of a lover is preferred

That woman who has not experienced anything else! If you've always tried stale bread since birth, and never tried buns and pies, how can you know you've been cheated? Everything is known in comparison, and fortunately in our time there is the Internet that allows you to take the first step to understand how small our husbands are compared to real men! and how much a black man in the form of a lover is preferred
So true

But can i change my mind?
You can always change your mind, but we are women who are the creators of our own happiness, and if you are lucky enough to fashion a cuckold ******* addict from your white man who will dream of seeing you with a black bull, who will fulfill all your fantasies and desires, who will love you exactly what kind of whore you can to be for others, your family life will probably sparkle with new colors! regardless of how old you are together How old are you both.

You can always change your mind, but we are women who are the creators of our own happiness, and if you are lucky enough to fashion a cuckold ******* addict from your white man who will dream of seeing you with a black bull, who will fulfill all your fantasies and desires, who will love you exactly what kind of whore you can to be for others, your family life will probably sparkle with new colors! regardless of how old you are together How old are you both.
He just dont have a clue that i want a bbc in my pussy..he would get so mad for that..but the fact is that his cock dont satisfy me..but i love him

Back