Be Careful You Catch COVID From People On Here - Reality Check

First off its “too” not to. Seems like you can’t even grasp simple English and judging by the post I replied to and your previous post on this same thread, you’re the mindless drone your claim people to be. Looking through your post history bro, you’re def a Reddit incel
A bit surprised anyone is still responding to him. I told you he is a troll. A look at his post history and as you saw for yourself, it's all about trying to prove some point. He is best put on your ignore list. This way he will be the recipient of the silent treatment. That's what trolls deserve, no responses.

You'll never get any conversation from them leading to a potential hookup. The poster is likely a SINGLE small dick envious white male, probably from a small town or the boondocks, with nothing to bring to this hotwife cuckold dynamic whatsoever.

He is one of a number of so many others on here who are a complete waste of time.

And, you know, I went back and reread my OP. I can only conclude that only a really stupid phuck would take issue with it. There is nothing there but a common sense advisory. You'd have to be pretty dumb not to see that. Never argue with fool because to do so is like trying to reason with someone who is not functional at a most basic level where common sense applies.

Last edited:
Once again, a simple discussion about something so overwhelmingly elementary (one would think) as saving lives gets pulled into a political back-and-forth.

Let me suggest that no one on social media -- here, Facebook, IG, Twitter, anywhere on the internet -- ever changed ANYONE's mind when the subject was politics or religion. So why bother trying?

An earlier comment resolutely claimed that the way to beat Covid was to eat right and get a gym membership. Or something like that. Physical fitness was the best defense against the virus, he implied.
If that was the case, however, how do you explain the many professional and college athletes who have contracted the coronavirus? The NBA players lived virus-free in a secure bubble environment for two months. College football players, meanwhile, are going to class and Halloween parties., etc., and coming down with Covid-19 every week. Both groups are obviously in peak condition. The virus infects the unprotected, plain and simple and being proven day after day.

Once again, a simple discussion about something so overwhelmingly elementary (one would think) as saving lives gets pulled into a political back-and-forth.
I didn't get that either because I just laid out "factually" why black people & Hispanic people don't trust the gov & the cdc with vaccines (And we got good goddamn reasons too!) & from the pm's and the responses I got you would have thought that I married a white woman on the steps of Morehouse and had the reception at Spelman !

II-W-II though and as I still stand on it with ten toes down "covid-19 is the least of your worries "
The JIT (just in time system) is what we rely on in order to maintain consumer confidence and keep a natural order if it gets interrupted then in 72 hours people will feel it . The rumor is truckers are organizing a strike on the 24th (maybe it'll happen or maybe not ) but this is true & please read the entire article below especially about what is happening in the United States .

Like I said Covid-19 is the least of your worries
Now do you understand why Bank of America had Civil Unrest as #3 on the list !

Last edited:
If you had a wife I'd say keep your nasty disease to yourselves but this is a fake profile from a flat earther, likely a Trump supporter and Bible beater, or a small dick habitual jacker of a white male, or merely a troll. Don't look for any more responses coming from me. None will be forthcoming. You've been humored. #StopTheSteal? Or #StopTheStupidity? Go ahead in your Trumpian make believe world. That ought to get you as far as he did during the last election. Exposed, and in a world of perpetual make believe. Dumb is as dumb does. Screaming racist, homophobe, or Nazi, does not apply. Idiot or ******* for brains loser seems more appropriate. File under: Last response to a fake profile. Go jack with some fellows losers in the boondocks where you Trump supporters are from. Your imaginary wives will always be COVID free.
Your delusional, you should seek help for that.

I’ve already had it. Quarantined for 14 days and all better. Wasn’t that bad.
Not info you should be giving others. You may have been “fine” but that’s prob due to you never having to do anything physical. Friends I know who got it are not “fine” and probably will never be again. Don’t be delusional folks. I don’t want it and nor should anyone else.

Can’t be afraid to live ur life. I got over it and it wasn’t that bad. I’ve been sicker in the past. Now I dont have to worry about it. It’s not like I went anywhere while I had it. As soon as I tested positive I went into quarantine. Wasn’t around anyone until I got a negative test result.
You got over being infected once, covid antibodies don't last so you can get it again. The shitty part of respiratory diseases is that once damage is done, it can never be undone. My lungs are irreparably damaged from chronic pneumonia and bronchitis as a kid. I always felt fine after getting better - until I didn't.

That's great that so far you feel fine but we still don't know the long term health impact this virus will have, and not everyone is as lucky as you. I know multiple people who have sadly died or are struggling with long term covid.

Can’t be afraid to live ur life. I got over it and it wasn’t that bad. I’ve been sicker in the past. Now I dont have to worry about it. It’s not like I went anywhere while I had it. As soon as I tested positive I went into quarantine. Wasn’t around anyone until I got a negative test result.
Can't be afraid and shouldn't be afraid, totally agree but that doesnt mean you can't be smart or cautious. Lost 2 close relatives, my last living connection to my ******* and a friend in their 40's due to Covid. One man's non-serious symptoms is another man's fatal fight. Sad part is some getting affected by asymptomatic people who didn't feel a thing.

Glad you weren't affected, don't have to worry about it and can move on. But its severity can't be minimized. Just sayin.

Not info you should be giving others. You may have been “fine” but that’s prob due to you never having to do anything physical. Friends I know who got it are not “fine” and probably will never be again. Don’t be delusional folks. I don’t want it and nor should anyone else.
Then if "info" is the case .. here's some for you & this isn't "delusional" & here are some things to remember & some you may not know .
One of my favorite movie quotes "Dune" uncut : "Fear is the mind-killer"
On this thread people are expressing their opinions but no one seems to know or have a clue of what happens after the vaccine ?
Remember this : "You will own nothing & be happy :) !!!"
I even made a thread about that subject: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-vaccine-part-deux-what-happens-after.202748/
KLAUS SCHWAB:“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
So here is a snapshot & the Chinese have perfected it !
Question : " When do I become redundant ?"

And again "Covid -19 is the least of your worries "

and you may not know this but should:

please watch the video: Dr. Pierre Kory testifies to Senate Committee about Ivermectin, Dec. 8, 2020

Your delusional, you should seek help for that.
Yawn. Yes, yes, and the US elections were stolen from Donald Trump, etc. Got it, meaning a picture of your profile, mentally speaking that is, or your intelligence or lack of it.

BTW, Your statement, and I quote, "Your delusional," should be, "You're delusional." While I'm at it, allow me to mention, the sentence as a whole should read as follows: "You're delusional. You should seek help for that."

Learning to speak and write the language might be of some help to you. Or, at the very least you should try to learn the basics of grammar and punctuation.

Congrats on being the first to make my ignore list for 2021. You can respond by typing into a void semi-illiterates and COVID experts like yourself can respond to now, and give a thumbs up to. Enjoy.

#QAnonisGod #Trump2024 #Stopthesteal :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can't be afraid and shouldn't be afraid, totally agree but that doesnt mean you can't be smart or cautious. Lost 2 close relatives, my last living connection to my ******* and a friend in their 40's due to Covid. One man's non-serious symptoms is another man's fatal fight. Sad part is some getting affected by asymptomatic people who didn't feel a thing.

Glad you weren't affected, don't have to worry about it and can move on. But its severity can't be minimized. Just sayin.
Spoken like someone with some common sense.

Fortunately, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. My husband and I have appointments to get the vaccine on 1/20. We are finally getting our act together. I'm going to be celebrating New Year's Eve on January 20! That is the start of my New Year! We can finally be optimistic about the future! It's been a long miserable year!

In this age of COVID-19, after chatting with some people I am in contact with here I was amazed to learn that instead of taking the necessary precaution to protect themselves and whoever they may come into contact with from the disease, they were doing the opposite.

Instead of staying home and limiting activity to their immediate family, etc., some of them were imposing a semi-quarantine. Even though they stayed home because of city mandates, they were meeting to socialize with friends during the lockdown and even attending private social gatherings and parties. I listened to this without making any comment, but inside I said to myself no wonder this disease continues to spread and ******* so many Americans.

Be careful people. Your mates or long time mates could be one of those reckless people I mentioned, one of those who is imposing a semi-quarantine, goes to private gatherings or parties with their friends, in which they are not social distancing or wearing masks. In short, not taking this stuff anywhere as seriously as it ought to be taken.

Such people either really don’t give a fuck or they just don’t get it. They could be asymptomatic and therefore bring the disease back home to their husbands, wives, and/or children. During this fourth of July weekend, they could possibly meet with their parents, who may have been doing the right thing all along, then they transmit the disease to the unsuspecting said parents.

These are the kinds of behind the scenes scenarios of how this disease is spreading and continuing to ******* people.

Beware. A word of advice. Exercise caution with your mates. You never know what some of them are doing. There are those who are likely not doing the right thing. Ask questions. Demand they get tested, etc. You don’t want to be the one who catches COVID over getting laid.

Some people who catch it, mind you, and survive, are not as lucky as others. Some suffer permanent lung damage. You don’t want to risk that. You don’t want to risk not being able to perform again because you are winded easily, or no longer have the lung function to enable you to fuck, do you?

Be careful with these husbands, wives, couples, or bulls. Some of them are doing precisely what could bring you a world of harm. Work only with people who are responsible.
Man it's the same as an STD ,you've got guys on here that would rare-dog someone they just met and that person would be ok with it, just be smart, think smart.

Fortunately, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. My husband and I have appointments to get the vaccine on 1/20. We are finally getting our act together. I'm going to be celebrating New Year's Eve on January 20! That is the start of my New Year! We can finally be optimistic about the future! It's been a long miserable year!
Early Happy New Year's to you. That's great news 😊

In this age of COVID-19, after chatting with some people I am in contact with here I was amazed to learn that instead of taking the necessary precaution to protect themselves and whoever they may come into contact with from the disease, they were doing the opposite.

Instead of staying home and limiting activity to their immediate family, etc., some of them were imposing a semi-quarantine. Even though they stayed home because of city mandates, they were meeting to socialize with friends during the lockdown and even attending private social gatherings and parties. I listened to this without making any comment, but inside I said to myself no wonder this disease continues to spread and ******* so many Americans.

Be careful people. Your mates or long time mates could be one of those reckless people I mentioned, one of those who is imposing a semi-quarantine, goes to private gatherings or parties with their friends, in which they are not social distancing or wearing masks. In short, not taking this stuff anywhere as seriously as it ought to be taken.

Such people either really don’t give a fuck or they just don’t get it. They could be asymptomatic and therefore bring the disease back home to their husbands, wives, and/or children. During this fourth of July weekend, they could possibly meet with their parents, who may have been doing the right thing all along, then they transmit the disease to the unsuspecting said parents.

These are the kinds of behind the scenes scenarios of how this disease is spreading and continuing to ******* people.

Beware. A word of advice. Exercise caution with your mates. You never know what some of them are doing. There are those who are likely not doing the right thing. Ask questions. Demand they get tested, etc. You don’t want to be the one who catches COVID over getting laid.

Some people who catch it, mind you, and survive, are not as lucky as others. Some suffer permanent lung damage. You don’t want to risk that. You don’t want to risk not being able to perform again because you are winded easily, or no longer have the lung function to enable you to fuck, do you?

Be careful with these husbands, wives, couples, or bulls. Some of them are doing precisely what could bring you a world of harm. Work only with people who are responsible.
I have my Covid bubble couple we all tested negative.... I will be glad when this pandemic is over met a couple on here and looking forward to hooking up with them

Back