Be Careful You Catch COVID From People On Here - Reality Check

Cowards respond by simply ignoring what they don’t want to hear. That’s ok, you’re opinion is yours and you’re welcome to it. But quit preaching to others because they disagree.
Doesn't that apply to Trumptards, TxHubby? I mean, you folks totally ignore SCIENCE and instead go with knee jerk opinions ... isn't that the reason we have a pandemic on our hands NOW ... the orange faced jerk in Washington, back in january 2000, gave his opinion that the covid virus would just go away shortly ... and you see what we have because you folks refuse to follow the recommendations of the scientists & doctors who make their life's work dedicated to viruses? SCIENCE is NOT an OPINION ... its based upon FACTS.
What if your doctor told you that you have a serious cancer and recommended a regimen of treatments, then some "opinionated" asswipe tells you that you could get just as good results drinking herbal tea with honey ... if it was Trump telling you that, would you jump on it and ignore the professionals? Probably, I imagine.

Last edited:
Doesn't that apply to Trumptards, TxHubby? I mean, you folks totally ignore SCIENCE and instead go with knee jerk opinions ... isn't that the reason we have a pandemic on our hands NOW ... the orange faced jerk in Washington, back in january 2000, gave his opinion that the covid virus would just go away shortly ... and you see what we have because you folks refuse to follow the recommendations of the scientists & doctors who make their life's work dedicated to viruses? SCIENCE is NOT an OPINION ... its a FACT.
What if your doctor told you that you have a serious cancer and recommended a regimen of treatments, then some "opinionated" asswipe you could get just as good results drinking herbal tea with honey ... if it was Trump telling you that, would you jump on it and ignore the professionals? Probably, I imagine.
Thanks for the laugh! I love it when people go on ridiculous rants and make idiots of themselves. Maybe we have a pandemic because China wanted to help Creepy Joe Biden get elected. They already paid him millions and need to make sure they get a return on their investment. What better way to ensure the wins the presidency than to create a virus, release it on the world, and have the democrats and the media...and idiots like you, blame it on Trump. So please continue. Tell me more how Trump in his 4 years has caused all your earthly problems. How, despite 47 years in Washington, Joe Biden is now going to fix things. Please...I love to laugh.

Maybe we have a pandemic because China wanted to help Creepy Joe Biden get elected. They already paid him millions and need to make sure they get a return on their investment. What better way to ensure the wins the presidency than to create a virus, release it on the world, and have the democrats and the media...and idiots like you, blame it on Trump.
TxHubby ...
cartoon_MiRRORcaption.jpg

I imagine you'd love poison oak on your dick, too ... give you a reason to rub it more!
You're a traitor to the United States, TxHubby ... only one place for traitors.

I imagine you'd love poison oak on your dick, too ... give you a reason to rub it more!
You're a traitor to the United States, TxHubby ... only one place for traitors.
LOL...you’re getting more and more pathetic. A Biden cock sucker. Bet you still live in your mom’s basement and jerk off to Victoria Secrets mailers. Don’t worry, we can find a safe space for you

No memes. Ignoring this pandemic and saying it will go away is (or may be) the greatest mistake of our generation. Name calling is not a substitute for science and facts. I taught epidemiology fro 20+ years. Sign up for your vaccine shot TODAY.
I will sign up as soon as I’m eligible. I think everyone should. I’ve never suggested ignoring it. I’m just saying people that come onto a sex website and preach to people about how they should live are idiots.

Thanks for the laugh! I love it when people go on ridiculous rants and make idiots of themselves.
Come On Reaction GIF

My Dr took me off my immunosuppressants at the start of the pandemic since he said the risk was too big. I've been I serious pain since but I have no interest in dying gasping for air. I've had severe bronchitis and pneumonia (to the point where my lungs were literally stuck together and would not inflate) and never want to experience it ever again.

I've been prone to infection since childhood so my hygiene rituals were already beyond what most people consider "normal". Personally I love that everyone is being told to mask up, stay 6ft away from me and being constantly reminded to wash their filthy hands. I've already said this previously in covid threads but the fact that I can do everything I'm supposed to and still die because some dipshit thinks putting a piece of fabric over their dumbass face is a political issue has been a serious source of rage for me. Freedom isn't just a right, it's a responsibility. We have a responsibility to each other not to do harm.

We don't know enough about this virus to know exactly how bad things will be for those infected so why take the risk? The more bodies covid infects the higher the chance that it will mutate to become more contagious, more deadly, and eventually become stronger than our vaccines.. That's not covid speculation either, that's the nature of a virus. Even if you don't give a ******* about protecting other people, antibodies for those infected don't last and there have been enough cases of reinfection that people should realize herd immunity is not naturally happening. It might be a cake walk for you the first time but your lungs can only take so much damage until they're fucked forever.

Sorry to hear about your respiratory issues. It’s really shitty to be in a situation where you know the problem but there’s effectively no solution.

I had a “hug” caused by my MS recently so bad I thought I was having a heart attack or something. The pain was intolerable but there’s really not much that can be done so I just had to wait it out for a few hours. The immunosuppressives (Gylenia specifically) limit that as well as random bits of my body from not working any more. Combined with the fact my specific ******* is being used to treat covid patients, my risks for stopping were higher than staying on.

That said, I still effectively don’t have an immune system so others being more diligent about their own hygiene is much appreciated. I’m sure you know all too well, the common cold people get and get over in days, seems to last a month plus since starting the *******, so it’s been pleasant this season not being exposed to people who are sick from anything, including covid.

Sincerely hope you have a good day and stay healthy.

Like anything in life don’t let fantasy rule reality! If your playing with stranger than protection is required till all are tested and safe, do the same with covid, be safe! Don’t trust others! Hopefully things get back to normal by late summer or fall! It’s the little things we all do to keep each other safe that makes the difference!

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s correct.😉
No he's not right, Covid is a flu a bad flu but nothing more. My wife and I plus 2 of our ******* had it and completely recovered in less than a week. It's the national media and boobs at the CDC and the WHO, that have scared normal people into a crazy cult that are willing to except whatever the newest nonsense that is trending, now you need 3 mask to be safe in your own home. Wake up folks don't be led around like a monkey on a dam chain!

This isn't news, it's how vaccines work. At least 75% of the population needs to be vaccinated before we can start relaxing distancing and masks.

Humans want instant gratification but that just isn't how the world works.
Thanks for the input & I am one "molded" into strategy & skills bring gratification & it is never instant .
My posts aren't "emotional" but they are intended to raise a question.
Plus if you look on this site , there is a thread asking who is now or was formerly in the military , my name is there & I wasn't in the "regular " military ... began as a seabee (ask anyone we ain't for the weak !) In fact was so good at being one got selected for spec war programs .
As a bee you get every shot in the book because when there is ever a natural disaster in the world & if it is in your deployment cycle especially being a bee in "Tha Pit" you jump on the plane ( Moo cow Moo) and you get put right in it . Now for spec war you get every shot not listed in the book & your the first to get it before all of the other branches
(I went through anthrax shot & that shot will show you how mortal you are & we were forged in fire at that time at Roosy Roads !) .
Now to what the press secretary said : "Even if you get the shot we will still need to wear a mask & do social distancing ?!?"
If that's the case .. then why the shot ? By definition (and don't blame me blame google)
Vaccine: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
But back to my point being "Covid-19 is the "least" of your worries!"
Because my issue isn't the shot (If I made it through the first batch of anthrax then gimme it)
My issue is how do we get back to normal if you take the shot ?
I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home & manage a team from home & sometimes at the office ( A lotta people ain't .)
Therefore men lie , women lie , the numbers don't lie & here is the scary version .
Consumer spending makes up 70% of the USA's GDP . Consumers aren't spending they are tapped out & as I type this 50% or more of the citizens of the united states do not have $500.00 for an emergency .
That's confirmed info and add this ...what is happening now in the "Global economy & all countries & nations are tied to it"
and it can't be stopped unless life returns back to normal this year.
Links provided below & please take the time to read them & the most important link , the last link is to a guy
(You might of heard of him named Jeffery Gundlach & if you don't know who that is google him & what he does )

So Jeffery Gundlach is highly respected and the founder of DoubleLine Capital and He is filthy rich and has recently chimed in with some criticism about the Feds mania..The guy who wrote this works directly for Jeffery

There are some of us on this site who are disciplined in "business" with a little kinky side to boot .
The important thing is having the "discipline & the resolve" to know & relay these things by the numbers ,Unemployment Up , Inflation skyrocketing, the dollar being destroyed thus hyperinflation is here & that is defined in bitcoin!
1.4 trillion in the crypto space last time I checked & a food shortage as I listed a video(to an earlier post about
"Covid-19 is the least of your worries") from a real business farmer Yanasa Alma ranch now they go by ventures.
Plus not to mention the total collapse in the commercial real estate sector world wide & the mass exodus from the states imma type it again "states" of California & New York . (Also quick note on Cali , if the state of California somehow broke into the sea & became it's own country it would be the fifth richest country in the world !)
I know .. this Nin~ja is lying outta his tight butt cheeks !
From business insider:
Economic data puts the California economy at $2.747 trillion — bigger than most nations. The ranking puts in fifth in the world, just ahead of the United Kingdom, which is on $2.625 trillion. The difference is striking given California's population of 40 million to the UK's 66 million.

I deal in international business & I can say all of the above is happening & this last video has already happened you just don't know it yet .

Thing is Ava I'm not against getting the vaccine I actually need it to travel overseas for biz but as everyone who has been or is in the military can tell you ...
"You don't wanna be that first Nin~ja !"
So waiting on that new & improved shot ...but a word to whomever is reading this and made it this far ... you better get your "Skills " up! (quick)
you're gona need em if this keeps up!

Feel free to add input , I like to "learn" as any human should to become more intelligent.
*Disclaimer ~ please don't take the last line the wrong way & I "love" each and every one of you because if I didn't I wouldn't have put it here.
And also everyone please do some "self" discovery & you'll be surprised at what you can actually learn & accomplish if you actually "try" something .

Last edited:
Thanks for the input & I am one "molded" into strategy & skills bring gratification & it is never instant .
My posts aren't "emotional" but they are intended to raise a question.
Plus if you look on this site , there is a thread asking who is now or was formerly in the military , my name is there & I wasn't in the "regular " military ... began as a seabee (ask anyone we ain't for the weak !) In fact was so good at being one got selected for spec war programs .
As a bee you get every shot in the book because when there is ever a natural disaster in the world & if it is in your deployment cycle especially being a bee in "Tha Pit" you jump on the plane ( Moo cow Moo) and you get put right in it . Now for spec war you get every shot not listed in the book & your the first to get it before all of the other branches
(I went through anthrax shot & that shot will show you how mortal you are & we were forged in fire at that time at Roosy Roads !) .
Now to what the press secretary said : "Even if you get the shot we will still need to wear a mask & do social distancing ?!?"
If that's the case .. then why the shot ? By definition (and don't blame me blame google)
Vaccine: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
But back to my point being "Covid-19 is the "least" of your worries!"
Because my issue isn't the shot (If I made it through the first batch of anthrax then gimme it)
My issue is how do we get back to normal if you take the shot ?
I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home & manage a team from home & sometimes at the office ( A lotta people ain't .)
Therefore men lie , women lie , the numbers don't lie & here is the scary version .
The consumer spending makes up 70% of the USA's GDP . Consumers aren't spending they are tapped out & as I type this 50% or more of the citizens of the unites states do not have $500.00 for an emergency .
That's confirmed info and add this ...what is happening now in the "Global economy & all countries & nations are tied to it"
and it can't be stopped unless life returns back to normal this year.
Links provided below & please take the time to read them & the most important link , the last link is to a guy
(You might of heard of him named Jeffery Gundlach & if you don't know who that is google him & what he does )

So Jeffery Gundlach is highly respected and the founder of DoubleLine Capital and He is filthy rich and has recently chimed in with some criticism about the Feds mania..The guy who wrote this works directly for Jeffery

There are some of us on this site who are disciplined in "business" with a little kinky side to boot .
The important thing is having the "discipline & the resolve" to know & relay these things by the numbers ,Unemployment Up , Inflation skyrocketing, the dollar being destroyed thus hyperinflation is here & that is defined in bitcoin!
1.4 trillion in the crypto space last time I checked & a food shortage as I listed a video from a real business farmer Yanasa Alma ranch now they go by ventures.
Plus not to mention the total collapse in the commercial real estate sector world wide & the mass exodus from the states imma type it again "states" of California & New York . (Also quick note on Cali , if the state of California somehow broke into the sea & become it's own country it would be the fifth richest country in the world !)
I know .. this Nin~ja is lying outta his tight butt cheeks !
From business insider:
Economic data puts the California economy at $2.747 trillion — bigger than most nations. The ranking puts in fifth in the world, just ahead of the United Kingdom, which is on $2.625 trillion. The difference is striking given California's population of 40 million to the UK's 66 million.

I deal in international business & I can say all of the above is happening & this last video has already happened you just don't know it yet .

Thing is Ava I'm not against getting the vaccine I actually need it to travel overseas for biz but as everyone who has been or is in the military can tell you ...
"You don't wanna be that first Nin~ja !"
So waiting on that new & improved shot ...but a word to whomever is reading this and made it this far ... you better get your "Skills " up! (quick)
you're gona need em if this keeps up!

Feel free to add input , I like to "learn" as any human should to become more intelligent.
*Disclaimer ~ please don't take the last line the wrong way & I "love" each and every one of you because if I didn't I wouldn't have put it here.
And also everyone please do some "self" discovery & you'll be surprised at what you can actually learn & accomplish if you actually "try" something .
I'd already be vaccinated if I could, but my Dr has advised against it for the time being. For me, covid isn't the least of my worries, it's right at the forefront because I'm high risk and I work with the public. I know what it's like to be gasping for air and not getting any and I don't want to die like that.

I don't give a fuck what the stock market is doing, I just don't want to die on a vent because people think covid "is just a bad flu" and getting a vaccine or wearing a mask are political issues.

I get that you're trying to provoke thought but when it comes to public health, it's really not that deep. Do your part, protect yourself and the people around you.

In this age of COVID-19, after chatting with some people I am in contact with here I was amazed to learn that instead of taking the necessary precaution to protect themselves and whoever they may come into contact with from the disease, they were doing the opposite.

Instead of staying home and limiting activity to their immediate family, etc., some of them were imposing a semi-quarantine. Even though they stayed home because of city mandates, they were meeting to socialize with friends during the lockdown and even attending private social gatherings and parties. I listened to this without making any comment, but inside I said to myself no wonder this disease continues to spread and ******* so many Americans.

Be careful people. Your mates or long time mates could be one of those reckless people I mentioned, one of those who is imposing a semi-quarantine, goes to private gatherings or parties with their friends, in which they are not social distancing or wearing masks. In short, not taking this stuff anywhere as seriously as it ought to be taken.

Such people either really don’t give a fuck or they just don’t get it. They could be asymptomatic and therefore bring the disease back home to their husbands, wives, and/or children. During this fourth of July weekend, they could possibly meet with their parents, who may have been doing the right thing all along, then they transmit the disease to the unsuspecting said parents.

These are the kinds of behind the scenes scenarios of how this disease is spreading and continuing to ******* people.

Beware. A word of advice. Exercise caution with your mates. You never know what some of them are doing. There are those who are likely not doing the right thing. Ask questions. Demand they get tested, etc. You don’t want to be the one who catches COVID over getting laid.

Some people who catch it, mind you, and survive, are not as lucky as others. Some suffer permanent lung damage. You don’t want to risk that. You don’t want to risk not being able to perform again because you are winded easily, or no longer have the lung function to enable you to fuck, do you?

Be careful with these husbands, wives, couples, or bulls. Some of them are doing precisely what could bring you a world of harm. Work only with people who are responsible.

damn with this level of fear over a superflu that killed less than 2% of the people that got it, it's a wonder you ever leave the house. now, when you factor in how dangerous it is living in the United States in 2021 with all the KKK marches everywhere and the obvious and massive targeting of specifically black people by cops, how do you even function without massive anxiety? i mean, you can always move to china, cuba, north korea, venezuela and all those places with controlling governments locking things down because OF COURSE they have your best interests in mind & OF COURSE they are just utopias of social justice, equality, and upward mobility unlike this terrible place America. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

ha ha ha you have sex with other people and you are afraid of covid , best be afraid of a crazy woman or husband or venereal disease. Covid does not really both most people , in fact they often do not know they have it

People are overly concerned about the China Virus and under concerned about VD and AIDS.

My wife and I have always required a recent STD free card and she gets one every six months to show. There are even at home AIDS tests you can buy that is just a swab of the mouth and 20 minute wait.

Funny how people who have been vaccinated for Covid are wearing masks all alone in their own cars but they'll jump into the middle of an orgy with people they don't know.

Instead of arguing whether or not Trump did a good job how about we discuss how to stay safe and swing at the same time?

My wife and I have both been vaccinated by Moderna so I'm not concerned with whether or not someone has the virus, I'm still concerned about STDs.

I had a scare a few weeks ago. Had mild symptoms that were like those associated with COVID-19. I have been tested (twice), and each time the results have come back negative. Have had a handful of family catch COVID-19, but they all recovered. Except for this weekend that is. An aunt with pre-existing conditions got infected. She ended up on a ventilator for several weeks and never recovered. She died this weekend. COVID-19 is striking families all over the world. Now mine has been struck.
My condolences to you & your family 🙏🏾💯

Back