Be Careful You Catch COVID From People On Here - Reality Check

Safety and common sense should be a concern with any sexual lifestyle. I am not going out really and socializing the way I used to prior to COVID. That being said yes some connections I have I have gotten together with. It only happens when neither of us has been sick and if at all possible show negative test results for COVID. Yes I carry proof of that and clear sexual test results on my phone at all times.

My god you people are fucked up! All of you preaching to others to stay home and stay safe, you could fuck up a wet dream! If you’re afraid, stay home. If you have underlying health conditions, stay home. If you have family members who are susceptible, either stay home or stay away from them. But for gods sake quit acting like you have a right to tell other people what to do.

My god you people are fucked up! All of you preaching to others to stay home and stay safe, you could fuck up a wet dream! If you’re afraid, stay home. If you have underlying health conditions, stay home. If you have family members who are susceptible, either stay home or stay away from them. But for gods sake quit acting like you have a right to tell other people what to do.
Another troll profile, a new one created just this month for the sole purpose of trolling. Another added to the ignore list.

Most of us responsible people realize that an individual can be a "carrier" as well as individually having the virus themselves. That's why the CDC recommends, and most states require, everyone continue to wear a mask even though they, themselves, are healthy.
Most states require wearing a mask to avoid carrying the virus to others and maintaining "social distancing". Now, most of us understand the reasoning, even as a new, deadlier strand of the covid is making its rounds now. Still there are some who either don't understand why the masks & social distancing are important, OR, they just don't give a rats ass about other people. Sort of like driving at night with your car lights off because YOU have no problem seeing the road .... fuck everyone around you that can't see YOU because your headlights are off.
So, your RIGHTS to NOT wear a mask, or not social distance, or NOT get your shots, END when you're within touching distance of others who DO CARE, Mr Asswipe. Who knows, the life you save could be one of your OWN family members. Besides, Trump's herd philosophy is NOT an ACCEPTABLE solution.

Anything that kills 1.34 million people is not a hoax or a scheme cooked up by politicians.
Please leave politics out of the COVID-19 discussion. It's trite, and it's foolhardy to demean the use of face masks when other countries (South Korea and Japan, to name two) have overwhelmingly proven their worth.

Totally incorrect sir. You must not know anything about history and how it has SEVERAL ACCOUNTS of people being murdered/exterminated/massacred/or whatever word you want to use, based on cooked up politics. Ask the Jews. There’s the TransAtlantic Slave Trade, crack an addictive white substance (ask Oliver North and Ronald Reagan), and these are just the “popular” ones. And they have killed millions upon millions of people.

But carry on.

Then if "info" is the case .. here's some for you & this isn't "delusional" & here are some things to remember & some you may not know .
One of my favorite movie quotes "Dune" uncut : "Fear is the mind-killer"
On this thread people are expressing their opinions but no one seems to know or have a clue of what happens after the vaccine ?
Remember this : "You will own nothing & be happy :) !!!"
I even made a thread about that subject: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-vaccine-part-deux-what-happens-after.202748/
KLAUS SCHWAB:“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
So here is a snapshot & the Chinese have perfected it !
Question : " When do I become redundant ?"

And again "Covid -19 is the least of your worries "

and you may not know this but should:

please watch the video: Dr. Pierre Kory testifies to Senate Committee about Ivermectin, Dec. 8, 2020
Just gone head n walk out dude. lol. Don’t think they want facts here. Everyone emotionally connected because they had it or lost some which is respected and understood. It IS serious. But there’s so much more than just wear mask and be safe. But facts are facts which you provided reference. Someone will dispute facts though. They don’t want resolve they want to be right.

and if you’re commenting and got some dick or pussy in the past year you’re a hypocrite lol you ain’t fuckin with no mask on either

People undergoing cancer treatment have next to no immune system, a cold can ******* them. So it makes total sense that if a cancer patient catches covid it will ******* them.

Same goes for people who have recently had an organ transplant or who are taking immunosuppressants.
For the record, at least in my state, being on immunosuppressives doesn’t actually make me “high risk” according to the “trusted authority”. In fact, group 1C to be authorized to receive the vaccine includes “inmates”. As in incarcerated people. I do not show up til 3A of those authorized. I’ve been on suppressives since 2012.

Supplementally, my neurologist and I have had multiple discussions now about my risk factors and it turns out immunosuppressives are being used to treat covid patients in an effort to lower the body’s immune system response to the virus. apparently the immune response is what’s causing a lot of the severe issues, not the disease itself. I will in fact be required to stop taking mine a month before I get immunized. At least that’s the current story.

And while I understand everyone’s points on both sides, I believe the truth probably lies, like most things, somewhere in the middle. For example, stage 4 lung cancer diagnosis has a roughly 12-18 month survivability in the single digit percentage range. At least that’s what the oncologists treating my mom told us when she was diagnosed. She survived 14 months before a stroke killed her. So did the stroke ******* her, or cancer? My point is that whatever metric we use, we need to be consistent. We shouldn't (on either side of the discussion) cherry pick to suit our narrative.

Lastly, and I’m sure lots of people have checked out by now, but, what’s truly scary to me is that in the midst of a pandemic, where people are losing lives, livelihoods, sanity and freedom, all concurrently, the number of people I see not covering their mouths to cough, not using their back to push open doors instead of their hands, not wearing gloves to prepare food for others, not washing their hands after blowing their nose and my personal favorite, not washing their hands after using the bathroom... well that’s what’s truly scary.

I’m sure, as I believe you’ve mentioned, you’re immunocompromised also, you do things like that, cover your mouth, wash regularly and correctly, not touch public doors or handles, without thinking about them at this point. Isn’t it truly terrifying that people regularly touch their bodily fluids in some capacity, then go on about their business as though basic sanitation practices don’t apply to them?

Just throwing a few thoughts in. Not Taking sides.

Totally incorrect sir. You must not know anything about history and how it has SEVERAL ACCOUNTS of people being murdered/exterminated/massacred/or whatever word you want to use, based on cooked up politics. Ask the Jews. There’s the TransAtlantic Slave Trade, crack an addictive white substance (ask Oliver North and Ronald Reagan), and these are just the “popular” ones. And they have killed millions upon millions of people.

But carry on.

Absolutely.

Political and religious narratives have been used to cause death and destruction on truly unprecedented scale since recorded history.

Some things never change, Our decades of being in the lifestyle changed because of the AIDS epidemic. People who knew they had been exposed lied, even faked requested ******* test many started asking for. Kind of took the wind from our sails. The adventures were not worth either the risk or the hassle. Some will never get it. You can carry and pass it on without any showing or feeling ill at all. The test show it may take up to 14 days before any signs of illness. Whole families have been infected by one family member who felt fine and went to that gathering with no mask or any precautions at all. We lead the entire planet in the death rate per thousand. Even there some show their ignorance by saying well we have more people? I believe that proves my point.

For the record, at least in my state, being on immunosuppressives doesn’t actually make me “high risk” according to the “trusted authority”. In fact, group 1C to be authorized to receive the vaccine includes “inmates”. As in incarcerated people. I do not show up til 3A of those authorized. I’ve been on suppressives since 2012.

Supplementally, my neurologist and I have had multiple discussions now about my risk factors and it turns out immunosuppressives are being used to treat covid patients in an effort to lower the body’s immune system response to the virus. apparently the immune response is what’s causing a lot of the severe issues, not the disease itself. I will in fact be required to stop taking mine a month before I get immunized. At least that’s the current story.

And while I understand everyone’s points on both sides, I believe the truth probably lies, like most things, somewhere in the middle. For example, stage 4 lung cancer diagnosis has a roughly 12-18 month survivability in the single digit percentage range. At least that’s what the oncologists treating my mom told us when she was diagnosed. She survived 14 months before a stroke killed her. So did the stroke ******* her, or cancer? My point is that whatever metric we use, we need to be consistent. We shouldn't (on either side of the discussion) cherry pick to suit our narrative.

Lastly, and I’m sure lots of people have checked out by now, but, what’s truly scary to me is that in the midst of a pandemic, where people are losing lives, livelihoods, sanity and freedom, all concurrently, the number of people I see not covering their mouths to cough, not using their back to push open doors instead of their hands, not wearing gloves to prepare food for others, not washing their hands after blowing their nose and my personal favorite, not washing their hands after using the bathroom... well that’s what’s truly scary.

I’m sure, as I believe you’ve mentioned, you’re immunocompromised also, you do things like that, cover your mouth, wash regularly and correctly, not touch public doors or handles, without thinking about them at this point. Isn’t it truly terrifying that people regularly touch their bodily fluids in some capacity, then go on about their business as though basic sanitation practices don’t apply to them?

Just throwing a few thoughts in. Not Taking sides.
My Dr took me off my immunosuppressants at the start of the pandemic since he said the risk was too big. I've been I serious pain since but I have no interest in dying gasping for air. I've had severe bronchitis and pneumonia (to the point where my lungs were literally stuck together and would not inflate) and never want to experience it ever again.

I've been prone to infection since childhood so my hygiene rituals were already beyond what most people consider "normal". Personally I love that everyone is being told to mask up, stay 6ft away from me and being constantly reminded to wash their filthy hands. I've already said this previously in covid threads but the fact that I can do everything I'm supposed to and still die because some dipshit thinks putting a piece of fabric over their dumbass face is a political issue has been a serious source of rage for me. Freedom isn't just a right, it's a responsibility. We have a responsibility to each other not to do harm.

We don't know enough about this virus to know exactly how bad things will be for those infected so why take the risk? The more bodies covid infects the higher the chance that it will mutate to become more contagious, more deadly, and eventually become stronger than our vaccines.. That's not covid speculation either, that's the nature of a virus. Even if you don't give a ******* about protecting other people, antibodies for those infected don't last and there have been enough cases of reinfection that people should realize herd immunity is not naturally happening. It might be a cake walk for you the first time but your lungs can only take so much damage until they're fucked forever.

Last edited:
Damn straight. Science is all wrong. Cancer is a hoax. Sickle cell anemia is just a liberal attack trying to promote racism. The NIH is just a liberal think tank that spews science ******* to infringe on my civil liberties. Masks are for pussies and those people who died would have died anyway. Wayyyyy more that 200K die from the flu every year in 11 months than this Covid hoax.
That’s not even close to being true. Last year approximately 22,000 died from flu. We surpassed that in Covid deaths months ago.

Testing is just a snapshot in time, you can be tested and get infected moments later but still have that negative result.

Not to mention if you're getting tested without symptoms or contact you're burdening an already over extended system for no real reason.

Everyone is responsible for their own risk management and assessment but don't rely on a negative test as the final word in whether or not you're taking a risk having casual sex during a pandemic.

Covid has a high survival rate, yes but the long term health implications still aren't known and you could still be that outlying case that is totally healthy and ends up on a ventilator or dead.
Yes, and it’s not so much about surviving, but taking up hospital beds. My coworker had to wait 36 hours for a bed when he was ******* internally because the hospitals were so full.

Another troll profile, a new one created just this month for the sole purpose of trolling. Another added to the ignore list.
Cowards respond by simply ignoring what they don’t want to hear. That’s ok, you’re opinion is yours and you’re welcome to it. But quit preaching to others because they disagree.

I had a scare a few weeks ago. Had mild symptoms that were like those associated with COVID-19. I have been tested (twice), and each time the results have come back negative. Have had a handful of family catch COVID-19, but they all recovered. Except for this weekend that is. An aunt with pre-existing conditions got infected. She ended up on a ventilator for several weeks and never recovered. She died this weekend. COVID-19 is striking families all over the world. Now mine has been struck.

I had a scare a few weeks ago. Had mild symptoms that were like those associated with COVID-19. I have been tested (twice), and each time the results have come back negative. Have had a handful of family catch COVID-19, but they all recovered. Except for this weekend that is. An aunt with pre-existing conditions got infected. She ended up on a ventilator for several weeks and never recovered. She died this weekend. COVID-19 is striking families all over the world. Now mine has been struck.
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear of your aunt's passing.

My condolences. I'm sorry for you and your family's loss.

Please accept my condolences, HardBlack.

Back