Be Careful You Catch COVID From People On Here - Reality Check

My husband had it. I never got it . He had a low grade fever, cough, and fatigue. Everything disappeared within a handful of days except the fatigue. That hung around for awhile . Like two- three weeks
It’s great he beat it. Glad fir you and your family. The disease is new or novel. Therefore, the long term of effect won’t be know until.... the long term, if any are to exist.
Put it to you like this. I Hadas friend in undergrad that was in a car. Got in an accident and didn’t have his seat belt on. He was alright and suffered a concussion. In grad school a kid was killed not wearing a seat belt and was hit at rate of 10 mph slower than the fortunate friend in undergrad. Would those who believe seat belts are a restrictive contraption that the government tries to hassle us with? No. Obviously, long term studies show that it’s prudent to wear a seat belt. I would like anyone that read this to Google necessary and sufficient . It’s a common phrase that all of us LSAT takers are familiar with....

It’s great he beat it. Glad fir you and your family. The disease is new or novel. Therefore, the long term of effect won’t be know until.... the long term, if any are to exist.
Put it to you like this. I Hadas friend in undergrad that was in a car. Got in an accident and didn’t have his seat belt on. He was alright and suffered a concussion. In grad school a kid was killed not wearing a seat belt and was hit at rate of 10 mph slower than the fortunate friend in undergrad. Would those who believe seat belts are a restrictive contraption that the government tries to hassle us with? No. Obviously, long term studies show that it’s prudent to wear a seat belt. I would like anyone that read this to Google necessary and sufficient . It’s a common phrase that all of us LSAT takers are familiar with....
Absolutely you have to be careful . Wash your hands , social distance, don’t hang out where there are large crowds . But you can’t lock yourself away . We have to go forward and take care of our daily lives . Mental anguish on this is going to be huge

What the government,CDC,health officials and local politicians etc should be doing is pushing healthy lifestyles. The big elephant in room for America is our health. It's the fact that we dont value health as much. Pushing healthy eating,portion size, exercise is all the thing they should be doing, because that is something near everyone can control immediately. Boosting your immune system naturally should be the first thing to combat this. Not have this false sense of security that a piece cloth is the answer. Not relying on some vaccine which their pushing to be everyones savior. With all these commercial ads about face coverings and all, but not once are they saying what we all need to hear is. Get your ass up and get active and cook home meals not in a drive thru lane for fast food. Millions of Americans are unemployed use the time to exercise no more excuses of I don't have time you have all the time now. Crazy how mandates are forsing gyms to shut down but keep ******* stores open smh.

My husband had it. I never got it . He had a low grade fever, cough, and fatigue. Everything disappeared within a handful of days except the fatigue. That hung around for awhile . Like two- three weeks
Same thing here. Also my grandparents and sister. All but my husband were non-symptomatic. He had no fever, but cold-like symptoms for 4-5 days.

What the government,CDC,health officials and local politicians etc should be doing is pushing healthy lifestyles. The big elephant in room for America is our health. It's the fact that we dont value health as much. Pushing healthy eating,portion size, exercise is all the thing they should be doing, because that is something near everyone can control immediately. Boosting your immune system naturally should be the first thing to combat this. Not have this false sense of security that a piece cloth is the answer. Not relying on some vaccine which their pushing to be everyones savior. With all these commercial ads about face coverings and all, but not once are they saying what we all need to hear is. Get your ass up and get active and cook home meals not in a drive thru lane for fast food. Millions of Americans are unemployed use the time to exercise no more excuses of I don't have time you have all the time now. Crazy how mandates are forsing gyms to shut down but keep ******* stores open smh.
Indeed. Healthy lifestyle is always key. Policies are not being based on real science.

Anything that kills 1.34 million people is not a hoax or a scheme cooked up by politicians.
Please leave politics out of the COVID-19 discussion. It's trite, and it's foolhardy to demean the use of face masks when other countries (South Korea and Japan, to name two) have overwhelmingly proven their worth.
Our health is not an "elephant in the room," but have you been to the super market lately? A large share of people in the U.S. are not going to suddenly get healthy and rid themselves of diabetes, heart issues, asthma, etc., in a few months when it's taken years of slippage (or genetics) to acquire the preexisting condition.
Oh, you want your gym to remain open? Fine. Go for it. But wear your mask when you're near me, champ.

Anything that kills 1.34 million people is not a hoax or a scheme cooked up by politicians.
Please leave politics out of the COVID-19 discussion. It's trite, and it's foolhardy to demean the use of face masks when other countries (South Korea and Japan, to name two) have overwhelmingly proven their worth.
Our health is not an "elephant in the room," but have you been to the super market lately? A large share of people in the U.S. are not going to suddenly get healthy and rid themselves of diabetes, heart issues, asthma, etc., in a few months when it's taken years of slippage (or genetics) to acquire the preexisting condition.
Oh, you want your gym to remain open? Fine. Go for it. But wear your mask when you're near me, champ.
Don’t think it’s a hoax. But we don’t have a cure or a proven vaccine yet . So we need to be carful but also move on with business at hand

In this age of COVID-19, after chatting with some people I am in contact with here I was amazed to learn that instead of taking the necessary precaution to protect themselves and whoever they may come into contact with from the disease, they were doing the opposite.

Instead of staying home and limiting activity to their immediate family, etc., some of them were imposing a semi-quarantine. Even though they stayed home because of city mandates, they were meeting to socialize with friends during the lockdown and even attending private social gatherings and parties. I listened to this without making any comment, but inside I said to myself no wonder this disease continues to spread and ******* so many Americans.

Be careful people. Your mates or long time mates could be one of those reckless people I mentioned, one of those who is imposing a semi-quarantine, goes to private gatherings or parties with their friends, in which they are not social distancing or wearing masks. In short, not taking this stuff anywhere as seriously as it ought to be taken.

Such people either really don’t give a fuck or they just don’t get it. They could be asymptomatic and therefore bring the disease back home to their husbands, wives, and/or children. During this fourth of July weekend, they could possibly meet with their parents, who may have been doing the right thing all along, then they transmit the disease to the unsuspecting said parents.

These are the kinds of behind the scenes scenarios of how this disease is spreading and continuing to ******* people.

Beware. A word of advice. Exercise caution with your mates. You never know what some of them are doing. There are those who are likely not doing the right thing. Ask questions. Demand they get tested, etc. You don’t want to be the one who catches COVID over getting laid.

Some people who catch it, mind you, and survive, are not as lucky as others. Some suffer permanent lung damage. You don’t want to risk that. You don’t want to risk not being able to perform again because you are winded easily, or no longer have the lung function to enable you to fuck, do you?

Be careful with these husbands, wives, couples, or bulls. Some of them are doing precisely what could bring you a world of harm. Work only with people who are responsible.
Man don't even bother appealing to common sense.
Literally in the middle of a global pandemic... And people still have their personal opinions, smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Let's take the ENTIRE country of Sweden 🇸🇪 for example: they basically said, 'fuck the world, we're going to handle this OUR WAY'....

Annnnd, they since suffered massive casualties and retracted everything they said. They are currently undergoing their 2nd lockdown 👏🏽

But fuck data, right?

I agree with you 100%. Just take care of You and Yours bruh 👍🏽

Also here's my thumbs down to the numbnuts. I beat you to it. 👎🏽

When I read some of the comments on here it's obvious why we are Number 1 in infections and deaths in the World. North Dakota is leading the world in deaths. The problem with Covid is that Trump made it political. He admitted that he knew it was very deadly,. He also admitted that he downplayed it. He did that because, in the beginning, it was mostly in major metropolitan areas because of the number of people and travel. These days politics and religion are pretty much the same. it's about worshiping your leader with blind faith. That is dangerous when virtually everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie.

When Obamacare was passed years ago, we had a friend with a huge growth on his abdomen. He insisted that because of Obamacare he was unable to get an appointment with a doctor. Because of his blind faith, he is no longer with us. I was reading this morning about South Dakota which has a huge outbreak of the virus because of the motorcycle rally, and the fact that they did not wear masks. There are people in hospitals on their deathbed who still believe Trump that it's a hoax. If they had just worn a mask they would likely be alive today.

There are now two vaccines that are more than 90% effective with very few side effects. Everything I read is that they expect some availability next month. Personally, we are going to lay low the next few weeks until we can get vaccinated. We've gone this far why fuck it up now? There will be of course those who have blind faith and won't get vaccinated. Sad to say, but I've started to look at this as Culling the Herd of Stupid people! This is an excellent real-life example of Darwin's Survival of the Fittest. I know this will piss a lot of you off but think about it. If the majority of us get on the same page this will be over in a few months. If you insist on Conspiracy theories over facts, 2021 is going to be worse than 2020.

When I read some of the comments on here it's obvious why we are Number 1 in infections and deaths in the World. North Dakota is leading the world in deaths. The problem with Covid is that Trump made it political. He admitted that he knew it was very deadly,. He also admitted that he downplayed it. He did that because, in the beginning, it was mostly in major metropolitan areas because of the number of people and travel. These days politics and religion are pretty much the same. it's about worshiping your leader with blind faith. That is dangerous when virtually everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie.

When Obamacare was passed years ago, we had a friend with a huge growth on his abdomen. He insisted that because of Obamacare he was unable to get an appointment with a doctor. Because of his blind faith, he is no longer with us. I was reading this morning about South Dakota which has a huge outbreak of the virus because of the motorcycle rally, and the fact that they did not wear masks. There are people in hospitals on their deathbed who still believe Trump that it's a hoax. If they had just worn a mask they would likely be alive today.

There are now two vaccines that are more than 90% effective with very few side effects. Everything I read is that they expect some availability next month. Personally, we are going to lay low the next few weeks until we can get vaccinated. We've gone this far why fuck it up now? There will be of course those who have blind faith and won't get vaccinated. Sad to say, but I've started to look at this as Culling the Herd of Stupid people! This is an excellent real-life example of Darwin's Survival of the Fittest. I know this will piss a lot of you off but think about it. If the majority of us get on the same page this will be over in a few months. If you insist on Conspiracy theories over facts, 2021 is going to be worse than 2020.
Perfectly said

Commentary:

Of late when I get on here which is very, I mean exceedingly rare now, I'm zoned in on trying to connect with people who actually have wives, is close to me, or travel or have a genuine desire to meet. Everyone else I pretty much ignore, not to be a snob, but to get to the point. Last time I checked this site is not a forum for debating whatever the idiot right consensus of the month is.

I have no interest in hearing stupid people's opinions, defined here as those who support Trump or believe in conspiracy theories or whatever other stupid ******* they believe or whoever stupid people they follow. Who cares? I'm not here to waste time trading messages with trolls and self-appointed scientists, aka fools.

Does any of that lead to a sexual connection? Nope.

Nice to see the majority of you have your heads on and are playing it safe because really, the Lord knows, so to speak, no sex is worth compromising your health or well being for. Let those fools on the way to their deaths denying COVID exists carry on with their maskless and otherwise reckless practices. Prevention is better than cure.

Commentary:

Of late when I get on here which is very, I mean exceedingly rare now, I'm zoned in on trying to connect with people who actually have wives, is close to me, or travel or have a genuine desire to meet. Everyone else I pretty much ignore, not to be a snob, but to get to the point. Last time I checked this site is not a forum for debating whatever the idiot right consensus of the month is.

I have no interest in hearing stupid people's opinions, defined here as those who support Trump or believe in conspiracy theories or whatever other stupid ******* they believe or whoever stupid people they follow. Who cares? I'm not here to waste time trading messages with trolls and self-appointed scientists, aka fools.

Does any of that lead to a sexual connection? Nope.

Nice to see the majority of you have your heads on and are playing it safe because really, the Lord knows, so to speak, no sex is worth compromising your health or well being for. Let those fools on the way to their deaths denying COVID exists carry on with their maskless and otherwise reckless practices. Prevention is better than cure.
Yeah man.
I know ppl have their OPINIONS, but one thing I can't stand is Ignorance.

Some of these folks just made my ignore list. Yall be smart and safe out there✌🏽

Yeah man.

Some of these folks just made my ignore list. Yall be smart and safe out there✌🏽

Same here, we have just Ignored 3 people, its just so ignorant and stupid/dumb! we are completely speechless to the fact people here think this pandemic is a hoax or its infringing on their civil liberties!!!!!! even if there is a slight chance of catching a severe strain yourself, the fact is you can spread to others that maybe vulnerable, which in our book is a CRIME, period!

Please feel free to thumbs down this post as we can add you to our ignore list without having to read your dumb arse replies/posts

even if there is a slight chance of catching a severe strain yourself, the fact is you can spread to others that maybe vulnerable, which in our book is a CRIME, period!
As an immunocompromised person who doesn't have a choice but to be out and working multiple jobs putting myself at risk, thanks for giving a ******* about others.

The biggest impact this pandemic has had on me personally (aside from financial ruin lol) is the realization that so many people are selfish, scumbag fucking monsters who genuinely don't give a ******* about the other human beings around them.

Wearing a mask and parking your ass at home is not too much to ask to save lives.

Yeah man.

Same. I don’t care what the percentage the survival rate it. My parents have underlying conditions and personally I don’t wanna get it. Even if it has a 100% survival chance, why would you want to risk getting it in the first place?

Right and it's still a novel virus, meaning that it's new and we don't and won't know much about it for quite some time. Even with those that have recovered, the conditions that they receive now are vast and outright horrific. Best to relax. The year is done, anyway. Wait on the vaccine, continue to follow guidelines from trusted officials and practice great hygiene techniques. Also, get your flu shots too. No telling how bad this flu season will be added with COVID now.

Back