Be Careful You Catch COVID From People On Here - Reality Check

The biggest impact this pandemic has had on me personally (aside from financial ruin lol) is the realization that so many people are selfish, scumbag fucking monsters who genuinely don't give a ******* about the other human beings around them.

Wearing a mask and parking your ass at home is not too much to ask to save lives.
👏🏽
Well said. My social media friends list got a lot smaller this year lol

The year 2020 put a LOT in perspective about who and what is really important in life.

👏🏽
Well said. My social media friends list got a lot smaller this year lol

The year 2020 put a LOT in perspective about who and what is really important in life.
Same here, I was actually shocked how many people I've had in my life for decades are selfish, idiot anti-maskers.

But I also learned how few people I actually need, and at this point want, in my life.

Right and it's still a novel virus, meaning that it's new and we don't and won't know much about it for quite some time. Even with those that have recovered, the conditions that they receive now are vast and outright horrific. Best to relax. The year is done, anyway. Wait on the vaccine, continue to follow guidelines from trusted officials and practice great hygiene techniques. Also, get your flu shots too. No telling how bad this flu season will be added with COVID now.
I would like to say "This" is a good thread! I had to take a break from work just to engage it.
With that said ... 'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.' That's from George Santayana who either said the above or this " "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Now with an "Open" mind (This is especially for The Black Delegation & The Hispanic Delegation and I use these two delegations because these things have happened to them courtesy of the Gov & CDC and if your not in those two delegations it just may come for you too.)
Now I wrote awhile back on here in some thread about covid -19 (This isn't the first thread on here about it )
That covid -19 is the least of your worries & I can stand by that with some things that are happening right as we type.
First in is this ... The most recent BofA Global Fund Manager survey which looks like this below 2020-11-18_14-20-34.png
This is what "Big" money is saying .. covid 19 which is here so it is a risk on environment, tech is already in a bubble so that is risk on & WTF ?!? Civil Unrest ?!? I thought it was a V shaped recovery ? Now keep that in mind as we go deeper ... with this & please watch the vid

Just let that sink in for a sec... okay sec is over & now back to the subject of covid and vaccines for black and hispanics because vaccines + black people + hispanic people + the gov + the cdc = F- fucking minus !
Don't believe me well here you go : The true story of what the cdc did in Los Angeles to the Latino& African American youth ... imma type it again "youth"
and the list goes on with the Tuskegee experiment , The MMR vaccine etc .
My thing is what makes them so "trustworthy now " better go ask the Indians in India how that Bill Gates vaccine on their women worked out ?
I'm not asking anyone on here to choose my side or their side or all of the sides of the damn octagon but if you're on the side of "Humanity" imma human & I choose humans
then just look at the track record of these so called leaders , government agencies & of course "Big Pharma" when the question becomes how does this benefit me ?
Plus additional food for thought ... The worst punishment for any hardcore felon is "Solitary Confinement " .
It breaks the "will" of the strongest of individuals & they with enough time they become insane.
People need people ... now think about your life as it is now and what the future holds .
Just my two cents ... and think a little about the word "will"
How's your "will" doing today , what's in your "will" , do you even have a "will" ??

Last edited:
look at the track record of these so called leaders , government agencies & of course "Big Pharma" when the question becomes how does this benefit me ?

You're try to explain actual reality to a whole bunch of mindless drones, they're slaves and always will be, they prefer cowering in fear and blindly following whatever some pompous retard on the television tells them to do. Liberals and reality don't mix, that's why all of their idiotic ideas end in absolute failure and they have to use ******* and censorship to get their way.

Think about it, New York is a mile underwater because the polar shelf melted back in 2012..... OH WAIT....

And the Ozone layer collapsed back in 1998 because of all the hairspray.....OH WAIT....

Then there is the Ice Age that wiped out humanity which happened in the early 80's.....OH WAIT....

We also lost over 90% of the world population when the swine flu, the bird flu, and SARS all happened .....OH WAIT....

then there was the total collapse of all technology when the Year 2000 or Y2K computer glitch happened .....OH WAIT....

So yeah....

You're dealing with retards who think a napkin will save them from a non existent virus

The amount of people on this thread that are anti mask is scary. It’s funny how everyone’s a health expert when ******* inconveniences them. These are the same people who claim they love their county, hella patriotic, but won’t put on a mask to prevent spreading the virus to other people. Imma have to mute this whole thread cause it’s a bunch of fucking idiots on here.

The amount of people on this thread that are anti mask is scary. It’s funny how everyone’s a health expert when ******* inconveniences them. These are the same people who claim they love their county, hella patriotic, but won’t put on a mask to prevent spreading the virus to other people. Imma have to mute this whole thread cause it’s a bunch of fucking idiots on here.
If you (the sensible ones here) use your ignore option, the Dumbold Trump antimaskers would all be typing into a void only they could see. Try it, you'll see how well it phases them out. Do it enough and its possible to resign them to having a conversation among themselves, like their hero Dumbold who has only nitwits like them to converse with when he isn't tweeting or glued to the television in rage stuffing his face with Big Macs or Goya products. What a class act.

Not saying it’s a hoax, but does has anyone over the age of 75 died from anything else this year? Man in our neighborhood was the first person in our county to die of Covid. He died in March. He was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and doctors told his wife he wouldn’t make to the holidays. But it was Covid that killed him?

Not saying it’s a hoax, but does has anyone over the age of 75 died from anything else this year? Man in our neighborhood was the first person in our county to die of Covid. He died in March. He was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and doctors told his wife he wouldn’t make to the holidays. But it was Covid that killed him?
People undergoing cancer treatment have next to no immune system, a cold can ******* them. So it makes total sense that if a cancer patient catches covid it will ******* them.

Same goes for people who have recently had an organ transplant or who are taking immunosuppressants.

If you (the sensible ones here) use your ignore option, the Dumbold Trump antimaskers would all be typing into a void only they could see. Try it, you'll see how well it phases them out. Do it enough and its possible to resign them to having a conversation among themselves, like their hero Dumbold who has only nitwits like them to converse with when he isn't tweeting or glued to the television in rage stuffing his face with Big Macs or Goya products. What a class act.
Yeah, gonna have to use that lol. People only seems to give a ******* when it affects them or act like they know everything when change happens. They ******* on the masks like they’re supposed to have a 100% COVID prevention rate or because they “know” someone it didn’t work for it doesn’t work at all. The same people who never have sources for their allegations and when facts are put in front of them, they’ll just take they believe in instead.

OK, so tell me how I should feel about people who are anti-maskers? By refusing to wear a mask, or like the guy I saw in Costco today who immediately moved the mask down to protect his chin. This pandemic didn't need to be nearly so bad. If we all had just worn masks, tens of thousands of people would still be alive. Our economy would be coming back.

In at least a few months we will have a vaccine, but in order to beat the virus most of us have to take it. Once again it's the same anti-maskers who won't get vaccinated. Makes me wonder whose side your on.

So when they die would you suggest we list cause of death Covid or how about the real cause Stupidity? Sorry I've just gotten sick and tired of the Whiney Little Bitch Bullshit.

No one over the age of 75 has died from anything else but COVID this year. One hundred percent of the deaths of people over the age of 75 in the US were due to COVID. Trump won the election. Leftist liberals stole it from him. The American electoral system is a farce, corrupt, and rotten to the core. The earth is flat. Left is really right. Right is really left.

No one over the age of 75 has died from anything else but COVID this year. One hundred percent of the deaths of people over the age of 75 in the US were due to COVID. Trump won the election. Leftist liberals stole it from him. The American electoral system is a farce, corrupt, and rotten to the core. The earth is flat. Left is really right. Right is really left.

Only a <<insult, deleted by the moderator, member is forbidden to reply in this thread>> like you would claim Cannon Hinnant, died from this phony scam, not the bullet he was shot with at point blank range.

Car crash, electrocution, cancer, diabetes, suicide, ******* overdose, ..... they have nothing on the virus that you cant name a single symptom of, or provide a single method for how it's transmitted.

Is it airborne.... DON"T KNOW

Is it by contact.... DON"T KNOW

Is it contagious.... DON"T KNOW

Is it biological.... DON"T KNOW

Is it chemical.... DON"T KNOW

It's the most deadly pathogen to ever exist BUT all it takes is a piece of cloth to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a delusional retard like you would claim Cannon Hinnant, died from this phony scam, not the bullet he was shot with at point blank range.

Car crash, electrocution, cancer, diabetes, suicide, ******* overdose, ..... they have nothing on the virus you cant name a single symptom of, or provide a single mention of how it's transmitted.

Is it airborne.... DON"T KNOW

Is it by contact.... DON"T KNOW

Is it contagious.... DON"T KNOW

Is it biological.... DON"T KNOW

Is it chemical.... DON"T KNOW

It's the most deadly pathogen to ever exist BUT all it takes is a piece of cloth to stop it.
you call him a retard, but you don’t know how it’s transmitted and claiming scientists and experts are just lying?
princess bride Theatre & Musicals GIF

Anyone dumb enough to believe in that utter stupidity who is to dumb to figure out that a napkin on your face will NOT stop a BIOLOGICAL agent really should be "quarantined" from the rest of the world to ensure the rest of the population doesn't become as retarded as they are.

It really is a sad state of affairs when a strain of the flu virus with a survival rate of 99%+ has convinced the morons of society to flail around like chicken little.

Do you even know what the symptoms are? NOPE!

Not a single "newspaper" anywhere has listed them, it's never mentioned, just wear your napkin, and wash your hands like a good peasant. Just flail about, terrified of a mild cold that is nothing close to the black death, Polio, Ebola, Tuberculosis, and thousands of other really dangerous things that actual do ******* millions of people.

Oh, and don't forget to scream racist, homophobe, nazi, at anyone who is wise enough to know better. and isn't falling for your plandemic.
You're the kind of moron that keeps this disease alive. COVID-19 is way more lethal than the flu. It's killed 250,000 in 8 months. That's about 30K/ per month. The flu killed about 60,000 people last year, according to the CDC. 60K is more than 250K!

You're the kind of moron that keeps this disease alive. COVID-19 is way more lethal than the flu. It's killed 250,000 in 8 months. That's about 30K/ per month. The flu killed about 60,000 people last year, according to the CDC. 60K is more than 250K!
Don’t argue with this dude. He’s living proof that the education in the US needs more funding and an actual curriculum.

you call him a retard, but you don’t know how it’s transmitted and claiming scientists and experts are just lying?
princess bride Theatre & Musicals GIF

It's almost funny how <<insult, deleted by the moderator, member is forbidden to reply in this thread>> you are....

To dumb to figure out I was responding to his asinine claim, and like a good lemming, you claim that I don't know what's going on because you can't even grasp basic English.

his Statement----> my response-----> your display of retardation----> my response to you

See how that works dummy?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost funny how dumb you are....

To dumb to figure out I was responding to his asinine claim, and like a good lemming, you claim that I don't know what's going on because you can't even grasp basic English.

his Statement----> my response-----> your display of retardation----> my response to you

See how that works dummy?
First off its “too” not to. Seems like you can’t even grasp simple English and judging by the post I replied to and your previous post on this same thread, you’re the mindless drone your claim people to be. Looking through your post history bro, you’re def a Reddit incel

Back