BBCs and the Covid vaccine?

To get the vaccine or not?

• Total voters
So you have to live with it or hide in a cave because we will not allow to poison our body to make you impression of feeling better.
End of story

You folks are like a crowd of people stuck in a burning building or sinking ship. Rather than help the older adults or youngest children or disabled from the building or ship, you grab your coat and yell "every man for himself" and you're usually the first ones out of the building or off the sinking ship into a lifeboat. Like the Titanic ... women & children first into the lifeboats, except for cucleo who's already sitting in the lifeboat.

That's YOUR STORY, cucleo. You're also the type that probably do very little if ANY volunteer work ... cleaning environment liter or waste, helping out at charities, mentoring fatherless *******, etc etc ... your gratifications in life come from what you OWN or can ACQUIRE for yourself. That pretty much makes up many of the members of the conservative groups. It's usually "every man for himself".

I just feel sad for all those who miss out on that great feeling obtained by helping others, because that feeling usually makes ME & my family feel like we should be thanking them for the opportunities given us to help society out a bit. You'll probably never know that feeling ... that's what is sad. You rob yourself of the "real" happiness in life.

Last edited:
For all you Village Idiots just do what your leaders have told you. Go to your nearest veterinarian and get some Horse De-wormer as recommended by Desantis, and take your Trump recommended shot of Clorox. You will still retain your freedom to get Covid, and die! You'll also be contributing to the financial well being of a billionaire who pays far less in income taxes than you do.

Go to your nearest veterinarian and get some Horse De-wormer as recommended by Desantis,
Show us your PROOF that Gov. Desantis recommended Horse de-wormer. Should be easy for you to provide if this isn't a bullshit claim. Desantis has expanded availability of monoclonal antibody treatment.

and take your Trump recommended shot of Clorox
Show us your PROOF that Trump recommended shots of Clorox. Should be easy for you to provide if this isn't a bullshit claim.

Show us your PROOF that Gov. Desantis recommended Horse de-wormer. Should be easy for you to provide if this isn't a bullshit claim. Desantis has expanded availability of monoclonal antibody treatment.

Show us your PROOF that Trump recommended shots of Clorox. Should be easy for you to provide if this isn't a bullshit claim.

Obviously you don't have any idea how to use search engines. Simply type into the search bar what you are looking for in this case Trump Clorox, and Desantis horse de-worm. You will find dozen of links. You don't even have to read. It's all on video!

Obviously you don't have any idea how to use search engines. Simply type into the search bar what you are looking for in this case Trump Clorox, and Desantis horse de-worm. You will find dozen of links. You don't even have to read. It's all on video!
If it is so easy, show us just one example of each or admit you're spewing BS

I can only speak for myself; the statement or opinion I originally posted might be a truth too heavy for most to accept.
I also realize the “science” that folks are wanting to present, doesn’t fit a certain narrative that THEY want.
I know the research my medical group has conducted and NONE of the facts point to anything that mainstream medical-media wants you to know.

And again, I’m mature enough to grasp what it means to be opinionated or have an opinion.
The responses I’ve seen so far, really show the true nature of folks: uninformed; uneducated; & scared.
I’m sure if properly addressed, I’m sure a conducted study would show the mental effect/affect this psyop has had on the global population.
It’s a little unsettling though, to see how quickly a concept like groupthink can spread like wildfire; much to the detriment of those who find themselves as unknowing participants.

As someone who firmly believes in self-identity and living your truth - this community for it’s size, has reacted very harshly to the opinions and views on this particular topic, in a divisive (dangerous) way.
Who is your medical group? What are their qualifications? Education?

Anyone with a legitimate medical or scientific degree will tell you exactly what I've told you.

We're reacting harshly because the unvaccinated are putting everyone at risk. It warrants harshness.

You folks are like a crowd of people stuck in a burning building or sinking ship. Rather than help the older adults or youngest children or disabled from the building or ship, you grab your coat and yell "every man for himself" and you're usually the first ones out of the building or off the sinking ship into a lifeboat. Like the Titanic ... women & children first into the lifeboats, except for cucleo who's already sitting in the lifeboat.

That's YOUR STORY, cucleo. You're also the type that probably do very little if ANY volunteer work ... cleaning environment liter or waste, helping out at charities, mentoring fatherless *******, etc etc ... your gratifications in life come from what you OWN or can ACQUIRE for yourself. That pretty much makes up many of the members of the conservative groups. It's usually "every man for himself".

I just feel sad for all those who miss out on that great feeling obtained by helping others, because that feeling usually makes ME & my family feel like we should be thanking them for the opportunities given us to help society out a bit. You'll probably never know that feeling ... that's what is sad. You rob yourself of the "real" happiness in life.
Yes exactly. I am egoist. So what?

Why should I care about others? They have their lives, choices, consequences, why do I have to suffer because of their bad choices?

And if they suffer without their faultt hey sould isolate and be grateful they have care instead of ordering people working for them what to do.

Capeesh?

Why should I care about others? They have their lives, choices, consequences, why do I have to suffer because of their bad choices?
And if they suffer without their faultt hey sould isolate and be grateful they have care instead of ordering people working for them what to do.
Capeesh?

Oh, you don't have to do anything but die & pay taxes. But that's not how a caring & responsible society works. Sorta like the Coast Guard who issues warnings during a hurricane to stay out of the ocean due to under-currents, high waves, and strong winds. Yet, for some, that's what the surfers wait on ... then take off to the ocean to catch those waves on their surfboards. THEN, one of them gets in trouble and here comes the Coast Guard risking their own lives to save the idiots life. No, they don't sit on the side line and watch the person drown, instead, they risk the lives of the 5-6 members on the Coast Guard boat to save one IDIOT'S life because they are caring & responsible members of society.
Its YOUR responsibility to AT LEAST not endangering the lives of others with YOUR irresponsibilities. If you can't honor that challenge, at least stay away from people or even better wear a sign saying "I'm not vaccinated & I'm not wearing a mask".
verstehe?

If it is so easy, show us just one example of each or admit you're spewing BS

Is it because you are too lazy to look it up, or I'd it that you have no idea what to do. This is pretty much common knowledge for intelligent people. It's all in video.

There are a lot of people really pissed off at Anti-vax people. It's not just that you think it's Ok to hit a flight attendant and knock her teeth out, or that you are disrupting school board meetings when they are just trying to make sure you baby makes it to their next birthday. It's not just because we are having to cancel our vacations, because of Idiots like Desantis. It's because your irresponsibility is literally putting our lives in danger. I do understand that people like you are dropping dead like flies, but that is going to take too long. So I'm begging you follow your leaders advice and start shooting up Clorox!

Is it because you are too lazy to look it up, or I'd it that you have no idea what to do. This is pretty much common knowledge for intelligent people. It's all in video.

There are a lot of people really pissed off at Anti-vax people. It's not just that you think it's Ok to hit a flight attendant and knock her teeth out, or that you are disrupting school board meetings when they are just trying to make sure you baby makes it to their next birthday. It's not just because we are having to cancel our vacations, because of Idiots like Desantis. It's because your irresponsibility is literally putting our lives in danger. I do understand that people like you are dropping dead like flies, but that is going to take too long. So I'm begging you follow your leaders advice and start shooting up Clorox!
It's a simple request. Just show us ONE link where Desantis recommended using horse de-wormer or Trump "recommended shot of Chlorox"....or admit you're spewing bullshit.

Is it because you looked it up and realized neither of your claims are true and like ole MacnLies you just can't pull those big boi panties up and admit when you're wrong. Alternately is it just that you're so intellectually lazy you don't even know you're wrong?

FYI, I'm not one of the anti-vax people you so lazily want to lump me in with. My entire family is fully vaccinated and probably one of the most ardent mask wearers you'll find when out in public. Of course it may be easier for you to not exercise any neurons and just lump me in with your duh orange man bad "logic"

Last edited:
Oh, you don't have to do anything but die & pay taxes. But that's not how a caring & responsible society works. Sorta like the Coast Guard who issues warnings during a hurricane to stay out of the ocean due to under-currents, high waves, and strong winds. Yet, for some, that's what the surfers wait on ... then take off to the ocean to catch those waves on their surfboards. THEN, one of them gets in trouble and here comes the Coast Guard risking their own lives to save the idiots life. No, they don't sit on the side line and watch the person drown, instead, they risk the lives of the 5-6 members on the Coast Guard boat to save one IDIOT'S life because they are caring & responsible members of society.
Its YOUR responsibility to AT LEAST not endangering the lives of others with YOUR irresponsibilities. If you can't honor that challenge, at least stay away from people or even better wear a sign saying "I'm not vaccinated & I'm not wearing a mask".
verstehe?
In the case of rescue we have genuine rescu

In a case Covid vaccine we have to do with conspiracy of doctors, medias, politicians and pharma companies - all of them make money on it and are interested in it lasting forever

And we just not believe so called lifesaving vaccine helps us in any way. It is just water or it can be soon some kind of poison

This is why we will say thank you but no, never and never will vaccine. Furthermore we will reject even more conventional vaccines as something smells more and more fishy

I hope you understand second side

What you do not seem to understand is this: Humans have used vaccines for most of our lifetimes. They work by building up our individual immunity to a pathogen (virus) thereby not giving the virus a host (our bodies). Virus can’t proliferate (spread) outside a carrier (human body). We need at minimum 80% of a population to be vaccinated so the virus dies down.

Vaccines work but only with the majority of humans vaccinated to make that fucker go away.

I don’t know where you live because your writing seems you may not be a native English speaker. In the USA 🇺🇸 it’s a requirement if you attend public schools that you are fully vaccinated against mumps, measles, rubella, smallpox, diphtheria, polio and others. Soon we will probably also require these COVID vaccines once they’re approved for children.

Freedoms and laws only reach so far. When there’s a public health emergency in the USA your rights end where mine begin. If I breathe your air and you have COVID I can get it 16-hours later—in the air!

if you’re in a country that doesn’t have the vaccines available please stop having this debate here.
First vaccines were created and proiperly tested by people with best intentions.

Now we have placebo and later we might have even poison injected just because some elites and their puppies in media/parliaments and hospitals want

Fleming/Pasteur were angels. Gates/Fauci are SPIVS

Big difference

sorry my friend but I don't buy your argument

This covid scam is fully artificial created by media hype problem. Not real one. There are thousands viruses like covid for years and population grows quite fast and life lenght gets longer and longer.

With some exceptions recently because people start to run like crazy and medical help in real sicknesses was not available

If you are in the USA you don’t remember President Trump standing beside his COVID crew suggesting injections of disinfectant or lights? It made him the laughing stock of the world, I was embarrassed for him.

for your viewing pleasure.

Oh I do remember, clearly better than you and Vegascpl. Your video proves Vegas was spewing BS if you care to listen rather than parrot what you've been spoon fed. Trump didn't recommend drinking or injecting bleach. He asked the doctor "is there a way we could do something like that?"

Didn't Trump say enough dumb things on his own? Why do you people feel the need to embellish?

Who is your medical group? What are their qualifications? Education?

Anyone with a legitimate medical or scientific degree will tell you exactly what I've told you.

We're reacting harshly because the unvaccinated are putting everyone at risk. It warrants harshness.
You’re speaking to someone who’s had to battle fear of the unknown all my life.
But can try to visualize how that thinking, that the unvaccinated are causing more woes in their respected countries more than the majority of their populations that have gotten the jab? To me, the numbers don’t make sense. In the u.s. it’s speculated that we have a population of 350 million. The president I believe said that more than 50% (roughly 60-70% is what’s being claimed) of American adults are vaxxed.
Now applying that logic, how or why would I try to convince myself that the minority or less populated group is the proble - if there weren’t more nefarious or deliberate schemes ahead.
It’s like you see my response, but again if it doesn’t fit your narrative of authority then it becomes invalid.
To make the issue more perplexing is that white press secretary said on record, “top White House officials will not be receiving the vaccine” followed by their reasons for not being vaxxed have zero to do with exemptions.
I’m not Canadian so again I won’t speculate over anything I don’t know, but I’d be willing to bet that’s the modus operandi across the globe in their “democratic” countries.

Let’s make it easy:
You buy lingerie to stimulate a response for yourself & potential partner.
But instead of buying Victoria’s Secret you get what ever ann taylor had.
Now to your knowledge they may use the same material/threading but you wouldn’t really know cause you don’t work for either. But you’re going to say that the same panty-shear is less quality because one company has better quarterly sales?
So it shouldn’t matter how they obtained their education or to the extent of their knowledge.
Which is exactly why I’m making statements and not debating.
Our medical team has doctors and scientists who graduated from top programs not only in the U.S. but globally.
And the sheer fact that I’ve only seen a small portion of the medical community discuss the very thing I said from the beginning allows for my comprehension of things to raise the alarm.

Ironically this type of communication is the best example of healthy & effective communication.
So I am appreciative & thankful.
Now if you’d like to arrange time where we speak more privately shoot me a private message [nothing turns me on more than a sexy bbw that can hold a conversation].
That said, I wish you nothing but

ps I’ve seen your previous responses to other topics and you present to be knowledgeable on certain topics or issues and I respect & love that fiery passion, so I was prepared for what you might eventually add to the thread.

Here’s the review of brilliant Florida governor acting like the Pied Piper (another plague legend).

Vegascpl told us we should get some Horse De-wormer as recommended by Desantis. Vegas failed to produce any evidence when called out on the BS claim. Your "evidence" is a > 9 minute long video which has a whopping total of 6 seconds of actual video of Desantis in which he says nothing of the kind. The vast majority of the video is just two libtard talking heads spewing their venom.

Nice try, thanks for playing.

To make the issue more perplexing is that white press secretary said on record, “top White House officials will not be receiving the vaccine” followed by their reasons for not being vaxxed have zero to do with exemptions.
that's not remotely true.

at all.

I’m not Canadian so again I won’t speculate over anything I don’t know, but I’d be willing to bet that’s the modus operandi across the globe in their “democratic” countries.
wut
Let’s make it easy:
Now to your knowledge they may use the same material/threading but you wouldn’t really know cause you don’t work for either. But you’re going to say that the same panty-shear is less quality because one company has better quarterly sales?
So it shouldn’t matter how they obtained their education or to the extent of their knowledge.
Our medical team has doctors and scientists who graduated from top programs not only in the U.S. but globally.
And the sheer fact that I’ve only seen a small portion of the medical community discuss the very thing I said from the beginning allows for my comprehension of things to raise the alarm.
are you OK?

This covid scam is fully artificial created by media hype problem. Not real one. There are thousands viruses like covid for years and population grows quite fast and life lenght gets longer and longer.

life expectancy in the US is actually dropping. due to the massive inequality and poor access to medical care we have

You’re speaking to someone who’s had to battle fear of the unknown all my life.
But can try to visualize how that thinking, that the unvaccinated are causing more woes in their respected countries more than the majority of their populations that have gotten the jab? To me, the numbers don’t make sense. In the u.s. it’s speculated that we have a population of 350 million. The president I believe said that more than 50% (roughly 60-70% is what’s being claimed) of American adults are vaxxed.
Now applying that logic, how or why would I try to convince myself that the minority or less populated group is the proble - if there weren’t more nefarious or deliberate schemes ahead.
It’s like you see my response, but again if it doesn’t fit your narrative of authority then it becomes invalid.

Let’s make it easy:

Ironically this type of communication is the best example of healthy & effective communication.
So I am appreciative & thankful.
Now if you’d like to arrange time where we speak more privately shoot me a private message [nothing turns me on more than a sexy bbw that can hold a conversation].
That said, I wish you nothing but

ps I’ve seen your previous responses to other topics and you present to be knowledgeable on certain topics or issues and I respect & love that fiery passion, so I was prepared for what you might eventually add to the thread.
That's a very long winded way of not answering a single thing I asked you lol

Back